onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

where are the sweets

steve boomer

Advert

No, he never said that.

He said the sponsors wanted Micky to be around for maximum PR.

That maybe tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, whenever suits both parties.

This constant lack of patience is massively over the top and not needed.

Infact, it was mentioned at a SC meeting about the negativity and imaptience on sites like this. People need to get a grip.

Norman has promised great things on and off the pitch. Trust the man.

Incidentally, have you seen the tweets today of videos of the new pitch and the new club shop? Looks superb and more steady great news coming out of the club.

In the meantime just be patient on the players front.

All in good time. Chill out.

I also think it will be announced when both parties are available which might not be straight away as I think at the moment MA will be a very busy man.

Just to point out the manager doesn't sign players the chief exec signs players it would be disappointing to think Adams didn't leave a list of players he wanted and have a mobile phone to keep in touch, that's what we'll run clubs do. Like I've said that may well have been the case and I'd be disappointed if that hasn't happened

this is not a negative thread but did anybody else expect signings and announcements today? i was under the impression we were waiting for micky to get back and things would be released, com on smurf, show us the sweets:D

6-7-8-9-10 and breath.

Waiting for Micky to get back,yes.But I don't recall anything being said anywhere about signings,announcements today.

I think that logically and rationally here there is two fractions in the port vale supporters group as a whole, and aspects of both I agree with. Those with lots of patience and those with not a lot of patience. Now MA has worked wonders to get us where we are, I agree. Norman smurthwaite has turned this club around and I also agree its a million miles away from what the club was 12 months ago. However, I live for yesterday, not tomorrow, I don't like uncertainty and I never ever will. Keith Ryder and all that jazz will live long in the memory of many vales fans, not all as you can read on this forum, but quite a few and they want, as I do kept up to date with news. The pitch looks fantastic, the club looks fantastic, but will the club shop and the pitch directly keep us in league 1? The quality players we will be bringing in will all being well, and they should be a priority.

And Steve boomer was saying that as an exclamation of his excitement, that's what his emoticon is for at the end, so that his emphasis of the aforementioned sentence doesn't get taken out of context. Unfortunately, it already has. I can see why some of you could attack my post, but not his.

There's absolutely no need to worry - just think back approx. 12 months and you will realise that this football club is a World away from the one we supported then.

All in good time, give them a chance, Micky has been back just one day.

no one is worrying!! That's just a bit of spin u have made up. It's pre season and we are all in the same boat eager with anticipation and any bit of news we can get. It's just a simple question thats all.

I think that logically and rationally here there is two fractions in the port vale supporters group as a whole, and aspects of which I agree with. Those with lots of patience and those with not a lot of patience. Now MA has worked wonders to get us where we are, I agree. Norman smurthwaite has turned this club around and I also agree its a million miles away from what the club was 12 months ago. However, I live for yesterday, not tomorrow, I don't like uncertainty and I never ever will. Keith Ryder and all that jazz will live long in the memory of many vales fans, not all as you can read on this forum, but quite a few and they want, as I do kept up to date with news. The pitch looks fantastic, the club looks fantastic, but will the club shop and the pitch directly keep us in league 1? The quality players we will be bringing in will all being well, and they should be a priority.

That's it then dig up the pitch and don't open the new club shop/ ticket office,don't bother with sponsors.Its ok money grows on trees in Burslem park.This money can easily be used to fund the new players kitty. ;);)

I'm not saying that those aspects arent important melv, or that I'm not thrilled they have been developed, what I am saying is that if I was given a choice tomorrow of a competitive team, stable in league 1 but playing at trubshaw cross or a relegation team playing at the nou camp I'd have the former.

no one is worrying!! That's just a bit of spin u have made up. It's pre season and we are all in the same boat eager with anticipation and any bit of news we can get. It's just a simple question thats all.

We are not 'All in the same boat eager with anticipation' - you do not talk for me thank you.....and did you ask everyone else?

The club would do well to hire a graduate/intern on the cheap to keep its Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Youtube accounts more active.

Fans want information 24/7 on tap. It takes 10 seconds to Tweet that fans should keep an eye on the official website over the next week for kit/sponsorship announcements, get some lackey to do it and everybody's happy.

Doha....thank god someone understands, absolutely 300% agree with this post, that is all it takes. Wouldn't everyone be happy that way?

The club would do well to hire a graduate/intern on the cheap to keep its Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Youtube accounts more active.

Fans want information 24/7 on tap. It takes 10 seconds to Tweet that fans should keep an eye on the official website over the next week for kit/sponsorship announcements, get some lackey to do it and everybody's happy.

What would such a person post if there was no news to post?

Just putting "keep an on eye on the official website etc would then get called for lack of updates.

its a simple question i asked with nothing negative at all. yet i get the thumbs down from some of the clowns on here. anybody with half a brain can see im just excited and looking forward to the sweets. i recall smurf saying the sponsor would be announced once micky was back:doh:

I guess that rumblings will occur if nowt happens by end of week

What would such a person post if there was no news to post?

Just putting "keep an on eye on the official website etc would then get called for lack of updates.

If there's no news to post then questions must be asked because that would mean we weren't talking to any players surely?

Archived