onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pay on the gate

I am presuming you know all the INS and out of the vale day to day business and know what the sales and marketing strategy is by your post?

Would love to jjj. Unlike football managers who get paid off after or year. I would guarantee 5 million revenue over 18 months check out other clubs then comment it's nearly a year now since the take over.

Pay a CEO and marketing manager soon

Advert

Would love to jjj. Unlike football managers who get paid off after or year. I would guarantee 5 million revenue over 18 months check out other clubs then comment it's nearly a year now since the take over.

Wasn't our turnover £3.5 million in 2010? When we were run by numpties in a lower league with less sponsorship potential, less potential gate receipts, undoubtably lower visiting fans etc. I may be wrong, but wouldn't that mean over 18 months you would guarantee a slight decrease despite more opportunities?

Probbably the worst post in a long time ............. Animals who look like vale players ( ok it was ok eventually)

Tomorrows thread from me business studies for dummies

To be completely honest, you're coming across as a bit of a throbber. You guarantee this, you guarantee that. How does your bank balance compare to Smurfs? If you think you can do a better job of generating more income from club, why is he considerably richer than you? Luck? I'd say on the business studies scale, he's closer to the top of tree whilst you'd be more of a root.

I don't like the sound of every match being all ticket.

Some people who live a good distance from VP might have trouble getting to the ground to buy tickets prior to every game and still be on time for the match.

I think it's just an unnecessary inconvenience for people who might

live long distances from VP

Have to rely on public transport

Shift workers who have to rush to get

to the ground on time as it is.

its bad enough trying to find a parking space let alone having to then go & queue for tickets as well.

I think that cashless turn stiles need some more very careful thought.

But you will be able buy tickets online and even print them off. It is the 21st century and most clubs have all tickets now.

For me personally it won't mean a huge difference - perhaps just a change of organisation in that I don't need to find a cashpoint. Having to go to the ticket office before hand and queue up and then queue to get in would be far more inconvenient - this would be a step backwards if this was introduced (across all of VP).

I'd either pay in cash on the day or pay online before I head north. Any sort of modernisation in the administration of Port Vale is a positive. I don't see how this can anything but positive.

Don't think you are too hot on calendars, the weather may not be too good, but we are only just over 6 months since the take over, a long time until November 20th.

If folk want to go to the game they have the option to buy online or buy a ticket at the ticket office,which will be in a more convenient place.If ,as suggested,a small kiosk/portakabin was placed at the Bycars / Lorne Street corner of the ground that would suffice for those 2 areas.Can't see it being much of an issue.

Perhaps it would make more sense if the 'businessman' posting stopped wasting his time on here and travelled to Burslem to offer his near genius capabilities to our owner and we would be in the Premiership before we knew it !!

Never knew that every Club in the land were in it for the standard of the Xmas party !!!

Personally, and just my choice, I go to my football club for what happens on the green bit in the middle of the four concrete bits around the sides ;)

All I am saying is that smurf needs some help to make the club even more money will try to explain

He appoints miss money penny on 45k

Her KPIs key performance indicators are the following

Season ticket sales go up year on year by 10%

Pay on the gate 5% week on week

Kids tickets 50% year on year

Catering weddings 5% year on year

Shirt sales 10%

Club shop current retail 2 % growth year on year

Catering ground 10% growth

Family stand to include function centre for birthday parties 2%

Marketing manager reports to miss money penny direct

They build a visible 5 year plan

Smurf is brilliant just needs some lower level help imo

Identify KPAs before KPIs..don't run before you can walk

Season ticket sales go up year on year by 10%

Season ticket revenue or actual number of season tickets sold?

Pay on the gate 5% week on week

Ditto

Kids tickets 50% year on year

Double ditto

Etc

Is this based on a like for like basis as is often used in retail?

Archived