onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pay on the gate

Did I dream this or were we not promised a 21st century system where we could go on line top up a card and pay before you go.

Tickets are just a pain in the ****. May have to have a pint or two less whilst I queue for my ticket not well thought out. And yes we are getting a new ticket office I know but if it has the 6th lowest wage budget in league one will still mean queuing.

The varnish wides added has become a little more bell esque in recent weeks tommy s open 2 nights bands welcome smurf appeals for volunteer painters ( hope billy applies). Family stand is a section of bycars sectioned off. Caterers not signed up yet. Shirt sponsors delayed they want mickey on the photos.

All food and drink to a modern chief exec.

Smurf has invested in business but lacks the hands on day to day stuff and is now struggling a bit with the low level day job.

Advert

You don't half talk some tripe. Looking for negatives where there aren't any. Conversely you could say season ticket sales are up, the wage budget is being increased, the families are being moved out of the derelict stand and smurf is aiming for a season without a relegation battle. Once you've made £70m - £80m the you'll be in a position to consider whether he's out of his depth. And forget about Wildes, he didn't have the money to run a football club and/or wasn't willing to invest his own. He would rather spend othe people's money. Look where that got us with V2001!

Did I dream this or were we not promised a 21st century system where we could go on line top up a card and pay before you go.

Tickets are just a pain in the ****.

You weren't quite promised that. Season tickets are on electronic card. Can also buy match tickets online via ticketmaster and have them delivered or print at home. Now on your way..

Tickets are just a pain in the ****. May have to have a pint or two less whilst I queue for my ticket not well thought out. And yes we are getting a new ticket office I know but if it has the 6th lowest wage budget in league one will still mean queuing.

The varnish wides added has become a little more bell esque in recent weeks tommy s open 2 nights bands welcome smurf appeals for volunteer painters ( hope billy applies). Family stand is a section of bycars sectioned off. Caterers not signed up yet. Shirt sponsors delayed they want mickey on the photos.

Smurf has invested in business but lacks the hands on day to day stuff and is now struggling a bit with the low level day job.

What a **** Some Vale fans really do surprise me at times..

I don't know about anyone else but I'm still getting over watching my team promoted for the first time since I've followed them (since 96) and looking forward to a week today when I get to see when I get to go to Molineux..

To the person who created this thread.. If your concerned about a 2 minute que then you need to get out more..

Oh and to criticise Smurf after the mess we were in this time 12 months ago makes you look stupid and clueless..

You don't half talk some tripe. Looking for negatives where there aren't any. Conversely you could say season ticket sales are up, the wage budget is being increased, the families are being moved out of the derelict stand and smurf is aiming for a season without a relegation battle. Once you've made £70m - £80m the you'll be in a position to consider whether he's out of his depth. And forget about Wildes, he didn't have the money to run a football club and/or wasn't willing to invest his own. He would rather spend othe people's money. Look where that got us with V2001!

Not saying he is out of his depth at all. I totally understand the situation I run a 50 million pound operation currently. Sometimes you can operate for so long making big decisions and paying other people to make smaller decisions you get out of the habit. Ask yourself this why did it take wildes to alert him to the vales potential. Smurf has not made low level (and they will be too him) decisions for many years. Love smurf he is the saviour of my club but he needs a CEO.

Not saying he is out of his depth at all. I totally understand the situation I run a 50 million pound operation currently. Sometimes you can operate for so long making big decisions and paying other people to make smaller decisions you get out of the habit. Ask yourself this why did it take wildes to alert him to the vales potential. Smurf has not made low level (and they will be too him) decisions for many years. Love smurf he is the saviour of my club but he needs a CEO.

Why don't you invest and show him how it should be done then?

I don't like the sound of every match being all ticket.

Some people who live a good distance from VP might have trouble getting to the ground to buy tickets prior to every game and still be on time for the match.

I think it's just an unnecessary inconvenience for people who might

live long distances from VP

Have to rely on public transport

Shift workers who have to rush to get

to the ground on time as it is.

its bad enough trying to find a parking space let alone having to then go & queue for tickets as well.

I think that cashless turn stiles need some more very careful thought.

Probably the worst post in a long long time. So many more positives than that. You seem to prefer a chairman who didn't have the money or the will to run us long term, as opposed to someone who has financed a promotion already and is upping the budget. Seriously, read what you have put there and have a word with yourself.

What a co*k

Some Vale fans really do surprise me at times..

I don't know about anyone else but I'm still getting over watching my team promoted for the first time since I've followed them (since 96) and looking forward to a week today when I get to see when I get to go to Molineux..

To the person who created this thread.. If your concerned about a 2 minute que then you need to get out more..

Oh and to criticise Smurf after the mess we were in this time 12 months ago makes you look stupid and clueless..

Ok so if understanding multi million pounds commercial business makes me a **** then that's your opinion and if its your life long dream to go to wolves good luck to you pal

. Ask yourself this why did it take wildes to alert him to the vales potential.

Firstly,if it was just financial return you wanted, I doubt a football club is the best option. Secondly, wildes left, surely that's highlights that he is a far worse option than the guy who stayed and financed us! Yet you argue the opposite. I am genuinely gobsmacked!

Some people who live a good distance from VP might have trouble getting to the ground to buy tickets prior to every game and still be on time for the match.

its bad enough trying to find a parking space let alone having to then go & queue for tickets as well.

I sit in the bycars and bought a ticket every week. It rarely took more than a few minutes. For a big match I went 15 mins early. Wherever you live, or however you get there, 15 mins shouldn't make a difference.

buy from ticketmaster, print at home. your problem is solved, next

buy from ticketmaster, print at home. your problem is solved, next

I take your point,

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Hope you're right & it works.

Archived