onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

supporters club update

All that was said the words used is the deal is DEAD and we will have oatcakes , Nothing was said about new catering statement the wrong way round .People will not book weddings and parties if they not no there is people there to cater , I love oatcakes but ii could not book a party , sad it will be a loss revenue to himself and the club

http://translate.google.com/

Advert

i can't see the vale not having any catering in place, i thought the idea was to have local suppliers and linley aren't local, they were when owned by coatsey, but not now.what we had was a resume of what went on at the meeting, it's a pity that shorthand is dead as we could have had a full report.

The only aspect that I'm really interested in, in relation to the SC announcement is that MA is actively recruiting players while on holiday, which I think is what should be expected. As we are at the minute there is no way we will be competitive in league 1 with the current squad. I fully expect a number of new faces sooner rather than later, who will be extensively better than the outgoing crop, and a squad set by the 27th of June.

"4200+ season tickets have now been sold. From these, 100 were bought on a payment plan. 400 of last years season ticket holders did not renew.... Smurf would like to know what stopped people from renewing."

They have all details in a database, and are able to use them aren't they?

If not already done the solution here is to send out a very brief questionnaire asking why they didn't renew. Also include a voucher to allow them to get the ST at the early bird price in case they 'forgot'.

"4200+ season tickets have now been sold. From these, 100 were bought on a payment plan. 400 of last years season ticket holders did not renew.... Smurf would like to know what stopped people from renewing."

They have all details in a database, and are able to use them aren't they?

If not already done the solution here is to send out a very brief questionnaire asking why they didn't renew. Also include a voucher to allow them to get the ST at the early bird price in case they 'forgot'.

That sounds sensible and professional Barcroft.

Has anybody actually thought that the 400 can't afford the increase?

How will cashless turnstiles affect away followings ?

Will tickets be available from their own clubs prior to the match ?

If Vale Park is going to be cashless, then the general populace of Stoke needs to be told by the obvious area's of media - The Sentinel, Radio Stoke and Signal Radio........not everyone has twitter/internet etc.

I agree that maybe a match-day portacabin selling tickets at say the Bycars end of the ground would be a good idea. Many people walk up from Dimensions or down from high lane and it's asking a lot for them to walk around to Hamil Road to queue for tickets to get in.

One final thing I would really like to see is the re-opening of the turnstiles at the Bycars end of the Railway Stand (Adjacent to the existing Family Stand). These have been unused for years and yet would relieve the already over-populated turnstiles over 100 yards away down at the Hamil End of the Railway Stand.

How will cashless turnstiles affect away followings ?

Will tickets be available from their own clubs prior to the match ?

If Vale Park is going to be cashless, then the general populace of Stoke needs to be told by the obvious area's of media - The Sentinel, Radio Stoke and Signal Radio........not everyone has twitter/internet etc.

I agree that maybe a match-day portacabin selling tickets at say the Bycars end of the ground would be a good idea. Many people walk up from Dimensions or down from high lane and it's asking a lot for them to walk around to Hamil Road to queue for tickets to get in.

One final thing I would really like to see is the re-opening of the turnstiles at the Bycars end of the Railway Stand (Adjacent to the existing Family Stand). These have been unused for years and yet would relieve the already over-populated turnstiles over 100 yards away down at the Hamil End of the Railway Stand.

I would think and hope these turnstile will now be used as the family stand is now in the Bycars

Archived