onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

(Realistic) potential signings

Edge81

Richie Wellens from Leicester, Richard Wood from Coventry and Tom Soares from Bury.

Also Pope is off to Peterborough (again), Blackpool or Shrewsbury.

#rumours.

Richard Wood won't be offered a contract by Coventry: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22353909

Also a couple mentioned Steven Schumacher....seems he is likely to be available: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22341430

Advert

Defenders mentioned then: Richard Wood (released from cov) Neal Trotman (released from chesterfield) Aden Flint, Krystian Pearce, Troy Brown, Lee Collins, Sean Clohessy...

Midfielders: Marlon Pack, Jimmy Ryan, Tom Soares, Jacques Maghoma, Jose Semedo, Steven Schumacher, Matt Richards, Jay O'Shea, Richie Wellens, Jed Wallace...

Strikers: Liam Dickinson. I'd like to add Lee Barnard, Stephen Elliott (released from cov) Any of them 3 would be good additions.

For me, 5 signings needed and out of all them, i would pick Wood, Pearce, Pack, Maghoma and Barnard if i had the choice although Semedo would just be quality!!!

Thoughts?

He'd be a fantastic signing at league 1 level without doubt, the guys a quality footballer.

Daniel jones couldn't get into sheffields side or lee Hughes. Notts county but these two are the first we need to sign!!

We aren't going to be signing championship player who are currently playing games week in week out mate.

My family are Sheffield Wednesday fans and they couldn't understand why Jones left, they said, along with with other SWFC fans, why the heck was Jones let go?! He quality .

I

Adams is intetested in Sheffield Wednesday duo Nicky Weaver and Jose Semedo and they are on his list for next season.Weaver must be nearly 40.

I have wondered if Adams will again go with a rookie understudy keeper or bring in some real competition for Neal. Also, with the youth team keeper getting a pro contract will that mean Johnson is one of those released tomorrow, as I can't see Adams wanting 2 young, inexperienced keepers on the pro books? (unless they are to be part of Wildes' development squad policy)

As for Semedo, is he a defensive midfielder? If there's anything in that rumour, then it surely casts severe doubt on Griffith being re-signed?

Archived