onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

(Realistic) potential signings

Edge81

Advert

By the sounds of what Wildes said last week I feel we may be in for a few players which will 'raise a few eye browes' both with the vale fans and fans of other clubs. Wildes said in the sentinel last week that he will speak to Micky after his holiday and will be willing to pay transfer fees to get the right playing personnel in for next season and if Micky wants someone he will do his best to try and bring that player to Vale Park.

All we need to do now is wait for Micky to sell the dream to the new players! and if the start of this season is anything to go by (signing players when he couldn't promise that they would get paid) he can probably sell snow to the Eskimo's.

I reckon at least 2 championship standard players and 4/5 league 1 standard players along with the core of the current squad would be about what we could expect. I think he will release about 4 players on Wednesday.

By the sounds of what Wildes said last week I feel we may be in for a few players which will 'raise a few eye browes' both with the vale fans and fans of other clubs. Wildes said in the sentinel last week that he will speak to Micky after his holiday and will be willing to pay transfer fees to get the right playing personnel in for next season and if Micky wants someone he will do his best to try and bring that player to Vale Park.

All we need to do now is wait for Micky to sell the dream to the new players! and if the start of this season is anything to go by (signing players when he couldn't promise that they would get paid) he can probably sell snow to the Eskimo's.

I reckon at least 2 championship standard players and 4/5 league 1 standard players along with the core of the current squad would be about what we could expect. I think he will release about 4 players on Wednesday.

Although listening to Smurf on Signal, he seemed to play down the potential for Transfer fees, by saying it all depends on finance after Season ticket sales. Of course, he could be trying to market the tickets.

Like ive said before, to bolster our squad in January Micky went for league 1 players in Jones and Hughes. I honestly believe we will be looking at players in the Championship who have been there and done it but are struggling to get a game.

Wellens certainly fits that criteria - not played much for Leicester this season and not even made their bench recently. We were supposedly after him in January but he didn't want to drop to League 2 (bottom of this Sentinel link)......maybe League 1 will be a different matter?

Can someone explain this whole Richie Wellens thing to me, and why he seems to be the best thing since sliced bread even though he can't get in the Leicester side??

he suffered a knew ligament injury at the end of the season before and spent all summer in rehab. He has struggled to get fully fit this season so has struggled to get back

in the side. If fit wellens would be one of the best midfielders in league one

Archived