onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Your thoughts at 85 minutes yesterday?

smithie

Advert

I turned round to my mate and said 'looks like we're going have go Wycombe' and then when Birchall attempted to play the ball in the box I remember shouting 'who the *****'s that too?!' but then I had egg on my face as Lee Collins shanked the ball beautifully into his own net and I went mental! Beautiful

I was continuously on the phone to check the other scorelines in our division. The phone networks seemed to be down at the time which harldly helped matters!!

My heart-beat was pounding away which shows I was struggling to cope with the tension and drama unfolding.

Thank youu Lee Collins!!:yes:

I was sitting head in hands wondering why we couldn't string 2 passes together and was resigned to us losing the game, couldn't get my head around why the Vale always make it so damn difficult and why Northampton were so intent on buggering it up for us too. Couldn't have gone through that all again before Wycombe would have been horrendous. Now we can go into the last weekend partying, I'd like us to finish 2nd but promotion is the priority.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Reporting Posts and other information

Rules - This forum is moderated but the admin team don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking and alert us by reporting content. Logged in users can hover over the post and click the orange button. Guests can contact us here. If you don't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Click this link, type in their username and click save. Please check with the admin team if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first.

Use - This forum may not be suitable for all as it may contain words or phrases not considered appropriate for some. You are personally responsible and potentially liable for the contents of your posting and could face legal action should it contain content of a defamatory or other illegal nature. Every message posted leaves a traceable IP number. Please do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: phone number, address or email address). This forum is not in any way affiliated with Port Vale FC. OVF reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. If you spot an offensive post please report it to the admin team (instructions are above).

Adverts - This site occasionally a) has adverts and sponsored features about gambling b) accepts sponsored posts from third parties. If you require help and advice on gambling read these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
  • Friends of OVF