onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Adams.

ollyandpatch

Thank you for being the glue that held the squad together in some dark times. It is obvious that the players have the utmost respect for you. Only the 3rd manager to guide the Vale to a promotion since i started supporting them in 1971/72. :clap:

Well done Micky ! :groupwavereversed:

Oh and a fact i realised yesterday By scoring against Northampton on Saturday we have scored against every club in league 2 !! (i know i'm sad) In fact we scored against every club we played, including cup matches !!!!!!

Advert

Yes I think we will probably never know how hard it was for him to keep the squad together when non of them had contracts, or a kit to train in. Micky could have walked, we had no way of keeping him or the players. The fact that they all stayed is down to the respect they have for Micky, and how they want to play for him. If he went the players would have walked too.

Its an amazing achievement, and we should be very grateful to the man.

Excellent job under some very difficult circumstances. Hopefully you will be remembered with fondness in years to come in the same way that Vale fans regard Rudgie and Big Jake.

Well done for being so astute by bringing in the likes of JMW and Vincent. I believe their pace and wing play were the catalyst to our success.

And thank you for silencing the critics that think playing football manager gives them some kind of esoteric knowledge to make them better than you. :doh:

:D Bravo

Yes, but does it not go automatically to the champions?

Shouldn't do, as Gillingham got a lot of money for Gazzaniga and a sell on clause for Jarvis. Crazy Canine had a fair bit of money to spend this season. Micky had 3 players. (I know i called for Micky to be sacked, but I was a fool :blush:)

I was never a fan of MA after dumped us for SUFC and when he became an associated Director with Bratt. Overall the best we could have wanted at this level......Yes MA has done well........WELL DONE MICK..........

Archived