onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wildes latest ticket offer v Northampton

1977Valiant

Advert

Yes the incentive for regular fans is a great offer.... but you want to fill the ground on Saturday £20 for League 2 footie is steep. Sorry but some folk like myself have to watch the purse strings, I'd love to go, lets hope further notices mean reduction as well (can't see it)....

I'm a little disappointed with this offer. It won't attract 10k plus now, maybe even less.

Plus any floater going Northampton who doesn't have a season ticket will now get one for next season cheaper than someone renewing.

It states that existing season ticket holders are included and just need to keep their stubs.

If fans dont want pay £20 to watch us get promoted then theres something seriously wrong in their thinking. Its going be a great day at Vale Park get there and witness our promotion.

All other offers have been for non- season ticket holders.A bit of discount is always welcome for season tickets.Is £20 really too much for this game?:unsure:

How do you know you are getting a discount if you don't know the intended cost? They will just simply increase the cost by £20 before they announce the prices and bingo they've got their money back!

Work it out this way,the 2 game offer was £30,the Burton game was £9.Add £20 for the Northampton game.That makes an average price of under £15.Add the additional discount for a season ticket for next season and you could well see Vale promoted on Saturday.I'm not sure how much........

Its the floaters we need to get back in the ground though.

The fact that we can win promotion for the first time in 20 years should bring the 'floaters' back! If people are put off paying 20 quid for the biggest game in our modern history then they can stay away for all I care.

As much as we want to fill the ground I don't think we should de-value the product on offer, and this is a true reward to the loyal fans, not the stay-aways.

Would have liked it to be 10 quid, but hardly bad news.

How do you know you are getting a discount if you don't know the intended cost? They will just simply increase the cost by £20 before they announce the prices and bingo they've got their money back!

I think they did say if we sell a certain amount of STs the price wouldn't go up.Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.

This is a confused offer.

On one hand it's great for the regulars that stick by the club but, as an incentive to entice new or old non attendees back there is zero incentive.

Those questioning the validity of people's fandom over a big match clearly don't 'get it' just like the old regime didn't.

We'll never progress with that mindset.

Poor offer in terms of attracting a record crowd. No chance whatsoever. Sub 10k at twenty quid. It's just too much money for a football match for many.

I doubt any of the people who could take it or leave it will buy a season ticket next season on the back of a free game. This will not break record s, we needed an offer to fill the place and get us up! Bit of a fail in my eyes. Burton game showed that we need cheaper entry as this will attract people and owners will still make more money!

Archived