onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wildes latest ticket offer v Northampton

1977Valiant

I suppose they are looking towards next season as opposed to just the one match. It's not just an incentive for current season ticket holders, but those that have seen the success this year, and are thinking about splashing out for next year. People want to re create the burton match, which I understand, but in many ways that was the perfect storm. What they are looking at us a bit longer term than one game. It won't put the crowd above 10k I agree, but it could put an extra 1000 on season ticket sales.

Advert

All the last three home games have had discounted ticket offers - Chelts and Aldershot two for thirty quid and Burton for £9. We now have the biggest game at Vale Park since adam was a lad and folk are moaning that it isn't cheap as well????? In most areas if entertainment, they would have increased the prices for is game, not reduced them!!!

If we reached the play off final we would take 15-20000 down to Wembley at 25-30 quid a ticket... the prize is the same if we win Saturday so surely we can attract enough to come a few hunderd yards rather than 100 miles they would to Wembley to see the lads Saturday.

Great offer for regular fans who intend to have a season ticket next season but I can't see it helping to get a bigger gate than the Burton match. I know at least 6 non regulars who said they would pay £10 but felt £20 is to much. There are 7,000 who would be there regardless of the price for this match but to get as many again is a big ask.

Confusing..... It says pay full price for ticket and get reduction off next seasons season ticket. Majority of next seasons season ticket holders will have one this season therefor they won't be paying for tickets for Northamptons match. Can only see this offer adding a few hundred onto the gate.

I must admit I find the "true fans" attitude pathetic. Die hards will pay whatever and I think a few disenchanted fans will pay £20 for this game. If our owners wanted to generate a crowd of 13k plus then they've got this one wrong. A saving of £20 on something we don't know the price of is no incentive for a casual supporter, the type of fan that they should be pitching their sales at.

I think they did say if we sell a certain amount of STs the price wouldn't go up.Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.

In fairness, they've said a lot of things but we've yet to see any confirmation, such as ST prices, ST offers, new family stand, U12s free, new kits, new shop, new website, new ticket office...............

In fairness, they've said a lot of things but we've yet to see any confirmation, such as ST prices, ST offers, new family stand, U12s free, new kits, new shop, new website, new ticket office...............

New toilets in the Bycars - tick

Summer pitch improvement ordered - tick

Ticket offers for some games - tick

Better communication - tick

Investment in the team - tick

All of that has been done already. Much of what you mention can't be done until the close season anyway. And bear in mind these lads have only been there for 6 months I don't think they're doing too badly.

Archived