onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

jim gannon's new career

CBarberpvfc87

It was best of a bad bunch after Sinnott (another nightmare) so fair play. These were the darkest days in my 37 yr vale supporting days.....these managers were brought in by the SHOCKINGLY POOR DIRECTORS that ruined our club for many years.

Thank goodness Micky is back and that we have caring and amazing directors now!!!! UP THE VALE!!!

Advert

aBSOLUTELY SPOT ON. sOME PEOPLE MUST HAVE SAD LIVES, IF THEY NEED TO AIR THERE CONCERNS ON WHAT jIM gANNON IS DOING FOR A LIVING, WHO CARES HE IS WELL IN THE PAST.

Like the other posters have said, time to move on - I take no pleasure seeing some of the churlish comments on here. He didn't work for us, and was gone pretty quickly. No long term damage done - look where we are now. The sort of person who thinks it is hilarious that he is now selling cars needs to spend a bit of time out of work to realise why needs must. Terry McDermott was flipping hamburgers at St James Park until Keegan saw merit in getting him back in to football - and I have no doubt someone will take a punt on Gannon as a manager or coach at some stage. Good luck to him - he is no longer an issue for the Vale.

I always thought that he would do well at the right club. The team would not play for Jim as they seemed to have there own click and would not listen to the boss. I enjoyed how we played football and over time we might have turned a corner and become a great football playing team that went up.

I hope he gets back into football. The man needs to work on his man managements but in general I think he is a top manager certainly at this level anyway

I always thought that he would do well at the right club. The team would not play for Jim as they seemed to have there own click and would not listen to the boss. I enjoyed how we played football and over time we might have turned a corner and become a great football playing team that went up.

I hope he gets back into football. The man needs to work on his man managements but in general I think he is a top manager certainly at this level anyway

Theres only one club who'd put up with Mad Jims idiosynchrasies... and they sacked him in January!

Wrong. Bratt signed him. Nowt to do with mad Jim. Bit like how we got Yates.

Yates deal was agreed before we had appointed a new manager. Pope came in when gannon was in charge. The manager would have had some part to play, as he played him straight away.

Enjoyed the football?!? It was dire to watch, epitomised by playing a CB at CM

Wrong. Bratt signed him. Nowt to do with mad Jim. Bit like how we got Yates.

I could be wrong but I thought Lloyd was the instigator of Gannon,he praised his use of the laptop computer, he said on the radio "How many managers take a laptop to an interview"I think Bratty MBE ( Services to sport ) was on holiday although he would have known I guess

Archived