onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

jim gannon's new career

CBarberpvfc87

Advert

Can we not move on now, I can understand the Lardie website having nothing else to discuss, but we are going for promotion, so forget Jim. He has a family to feed, so we should be pleased that he is not reverting to benefits.

My thoughts too. Some people are too quick to laugh at the misfortune of others. Shows a lack of respect and virtue of humanity.

Even though everything suggested that he was a distinctly nasty character, I can't help but feel sorry for him just a little.

Possibly we can assume this speaks volumes about how he interacted with people in the football world though, a guy with a high-level UEFA licence, lots of playing/management experience, and presumably he can't get any local work in coaching, scouting, anything? All bridges burned, perhaps.

disgusting thread. Gannon didn't work out. To scout his every move and take every opportunity to mock him is pathetic. The man has a family, that family needs clothes and food.

Move on, leave the man be.

Got to agree...feels wrong. And I do feel sad for him. If he had some basic people skills I believe he would have made a fantastic manager/coach. Still think that with the right person he would make an excellent assistant. Maybe he has had enough of football as much as football has had enough of him.

Got to agree...feels wrong. And I do feel sad for him. If he had some basic people skills I believe he would have made a fantastic manager/coach. Still think that with the right person he would make an excellent assistant. Maybe he has had enough of football as much as football has had enough of him.

I think he got too mixed up in systems for players that the players couldn't grasp.Wrong time,wrong place when he came to the Vale.He had an eye for a player ,O'Shea,Pope etc and was prepared to give young players a chance.PR not his strong point.Like people have said,he has to feed his family.A complex character and certainly not an Arthur Daley.

Archived