onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next signing

yorky valiant

I reckon they can both cross the ball but choose not to which is annoying. Watch the Exeter away game and who set up both goals. OK this may be the exception rather than the rule but it shows JMW and Vincent can do it.

Put that ball in the box and watch Pope go, defences at League Two level will not manage to head everything away especially if you have forwards with Pope and Hughes' heading ability in there!

At the start of the season and when we have won games comfortably we were getting the ball into the area a lot more. The Rotherham home game was a prime example. 3 of Pope's 4 goals were down to decent delivery into the 25 yard/6 yard area.

Advert

I reckon they can both cross the ball but choose not to which is annoying. Watch the Exeter away game and who set up both goals. OK this may be the exception rather than the rule but it shows JMW and Vincent can do it.

Put that ball in the box and watch Pope go, defences at League Two level will not manage to head everything away especially if you have forwards with Pope and Hughes' heading ability in there!

At the start of the season and when we have won games comfortably we were getting the ball into the area a lot more. The Rotherham home game was a prime example. 3 of Pope's 4 goals were down to decent delivery into the 25 yard/6 yard area.

A ball crossed from the by-line is far harder for defences to deal with than a cross from deep. Why the **** are we still playing left footers on the right and vice versa?

Adams has run out of ex players apart from Richards and we do not want him back.

It's a difficult one no club will give you there best players right now and so it has got to be an out of favour player. We have some of the best players at this level at the club already.

It seems Micky oprerates by firing up a small squad creating a siege mentality give him too many options and he does not know what to do with them. Shuker for example has operated successfully in the past as a winger

I don't think Calvin Andrew is a very good player but on occasions he's willing to push the ball past the defender and whack it across. Rob Taylor can deliver a decent cross too. The problem is, he's not a 90 minute man either.

God no, not a player who is in our top 10 scorers in our history to help a team that has scored 2 in its last 5 games.

What sort of demented message does it send tio Tom Pope (and lee hughes for that matter ) if we get Marcy-n-goals-this -season Richards back ? Tom Pope has been 10 times the player Richards has, so getting him back would be a bad idea, in my opinion.

Personally I'd also be tempted to give Shuker a run on the wing. He's not a 90 minute man but say we go 1-0 up with him on the field, you can always bring on a wide midfielder to sure it up that little bit more towards the end when he tires.

Adams clearly has his favourites and needs to realise that no-one will have a moan if he ever shakes it up a bit.

On a side note, I'd go with Pope and Williamson tonight. Ben did well before being subbed on Saturday.

What sort of demented message does it send tio Tom Pope (and lee hughes for that matter ) if we get Marcy-n-goals-this -season Richards back ? Tom Pope has been 10 times the player Richards has, so getting him back would be a bad idea, in my opinion.

What sort of message does the singing of Griffith send to Burge, Loft, Morsy, Birchall and Shuker?

Archived