onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Phil Taylor

1517sharps

A lot of no mark losers roaming these boards. You can smell the frustrated jealousy a mile away. PTPT is a legend. A local lad. And a vale fan. ***.

Go out and achieve something with your life. Then lets see if you still make it home n away. Seriously.

Advert

A lot of no mark losers roaming these boards. You can smell the frustrated jealousy a mile away. PTPT is a legend. A local lad. And a vale fan. ***.

Go out and achieve something with your life. Then lets see if you still make it home n away. Seriously.

Couldn't agree more. I remember Taylor showing off his first World Championship trophy and being clapped onto the pitch by the Vale players in 1990 - wonder if many of the ****holes that slate him now were there back then?!

Saw him at a dart exhibition a few months ago. All we did was talk about Vale. He may not e as die hard as some of us, but there is no doubt he is A Vale fan and loves the club. There really are some sad ****ers on here. He is a local, living legend who has achieved more in his life than most can even dream of.

Couldn't agree more. I remember Taylor showing off his first World Championship trophy and being clapped onto the pitch by the Vale players in 1990 - wonder if many of the ****holes that slate him now were there back then?!

Yes.He loved it.But he has been Stoke and Gillingham games and didn't want anything to do with Vale when the club was going through its last set of troubles.As for him being a darts player.Yes he has been great for the sport.Id say the best darts player ever and it will take years for anyone to break his records,many years.

Yes.He loved it.But he has been Stoke and Gillingham games.

What a load of crap. I've been to stoke games as a guest in the executive boxes and on the terraces, using mates season tickets when they can't go. I've been going the vale since I was 12. season ticket holder for over 15 years. Both my sons too hold season tickets, does this mean I'm not a Vale fan.

Yes.He loved it.But he has been Stoke and Gillingham games and didn't want anything to do with Vale when the club was going through its last set of troubles.As for him being a darts player.Yes he has been great for the sport.Id say the best darts player ever and it will take years for anyone to break his records,many years.

In fairness, Melv, I don't think he had the cash to do anything even if he wanted to. His marriage had broken down and he was running 2 households. He was VERY supportive of the protest groups and getting rid of Bratt and MOLD.

In fairness, Melv, I don't think he had the cash to do anything even if he wanted to. His marriage had broken down and he was running 2 households. He was VERY supportive of the protest groups and getting rid of Bratt and MOLD.

I must have forgot about anything he said against V2001 and the support and backing he gave to the cause/protests.

Archived