onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Phil Taylor

1517sharps

Advert

Yes.He loved it.But he has been Stoke and Gillingham games and didn't want anything to do with Vale when the club was going through its last set of troubles.As for him being a darts player.Yes he has been great for the sport.Id say the best darts player ever and it will take years for anyone to break his records,many years.

I could break his record if I had enough drink in me. Problem is , I gave it up. :):laugh:

A lot of no mark losers roaming these boards. You can smell the frustrated jealousy a mile away. PTPT is a legend. A local lad. And a vale fan. ***.

Go out and achieve something with your life. Then lets see if you still make it home n away. Seriously.

Bosh!, Exactly.

He's all around the country with his job and possibly has a wider view of the world than some on here who's world seems to stop at Middleport. Whether he is a likeable bloke or not he has done well for himself and he does affiliated himself with the Vale, which for us is positive.

Some people are really stuck in the ways......

Bosh!, Exactly.

He's all around the country with his job and possibly has a wider view of the world than some on here who's world seems to stop at Middleport. Whether he is a likeable bloke or not he has done well for himself and he does affiliated himself with the Vale, which for us is positive.

Some people are really stuck in the ways......

Some people mention he has been watch Stoke etc, but I agree it is not something I can do, however it really isn't that bad if someone wants watch another local team on occasions with his mates. Some people just do not harbour hate for another local club.

A lot of no mark losers roaming these boards. You can smell the frustrated jealousy a mile away. PTPT is a legend. A local lad. And a vale fan. ***.

Go out and achieve something with your life. Then lets see if you still make it home n away. Seriously.

Legend in darts Yes but not as a fan. The real legends for me are the fans who gave up there spare time and put the money in there pockets to help us through administration. Like Robbie I know there busy blokes but I think they could of done more for there club when we needed it.

So, we have a local lad done well, who gives Vale national publicity (directly or indirectly) and all people see fit to do is slate him? You couldn't make it up. PT, RW, these are people the club should be embracing and utilising. How many shirts did Robbie sell for us in the mid 90's for example? You can't ignore the knock-on effect famous supporters can have to the finances of a club in our position.

Look at the bigger picture people!

So, we have a local lad done well, who gives Vale national publicity (directly or indirectly) and all people see fit to do is slate him? You couldn't make it up. PT, RW, these are people the club should be embracing and utilising. How many shirts did Robbie sell for us in the mid 90's for example? You can't ignore the knock-on effect famous supporters can have to the finances of a club in our position.

Look at the bigger picture people!

I hope the new owners get together with both PT & RW it could only be good for the future of the club.

Archived