onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO all pro-board fans

Twitters

Sorry Mark, but I agree with Caz. We are all Vale fans.

However, what I would say is that if you back the board you have the club you deserve.

A 4th tier one going nowhere but towards administration.

So for those of you who have renewed your season tickets, well done. I hope you enjoy the slow long death. Personally, I began my boycott today, and actually had quite a nice Saturday for a change.

In life what you put in, is what you get out. And those of you who put in to the boards pockets, I'm afraid will get what you deserve. That is V2001.

Enjoy.

Advert

Guest RayTab

What an arrogant *****. Who are you telling us who are and who are not Vale fans?

I'm no board supporter but even I can see you're a <ovf censored>.

I respect what you say Caz and have a great deal of respect for you, you're one of the nicest people I know. However, I believe you're wrong on this so we'll have to agree to disagree.

We will indeed Mark. I'd just ask though, what about the old guy who has no internet, lives maybe on own but goes to the Vale as he's done for the past God knows how many years. In fact, what about anyone who just doesn't have the internet? You can hardly say that other local media push out what we believe to be the proof can you? All they see is what's happening re results but may have absolutely no idea of anything else.

You've backed the board to the hilt. Before yo u knew better. Tell me, how did you find out about all that's happening at the Club? Not from the Sentinel and RS that's for sure.

If and I say if, you know about what's happening then i'd be of a similar opinion as yourself but at the end of the day it's their decsion and one that I think, knowing what I do, is wrong. Still think you can't call them Vale fans though.

I just think it's not so black nd white as you think Mark.

Are the people who voted them in as culpable as those who want them to stay in?

Is it fair to say that whoever supported them at any time are not vale supporters?..... or is there a cut off point?.... if you support them after a certain date your not a supporter..... and who decides when that date is?

It is possible to support the team and not give a rats about the boardroom or who is in it... they support the board by association/default because they pay their money

Guest RayTab
Why are you looking at twitters bell end?

Touche ;)

Why are we looking to for someone to blame here? We've run out of people to blame our frustrations on so lets looks at the intial backers of V2001 and birch them up Wetley Rocks.

We will indeed Mark. I'd just ask though, what about the old guy who has no internet, lives maybe on own but goes to the Vale as he's done for the past God knows how many years. In fact, what about anyone who just doesn't have the internet? You can hardly say that other local media push out what we believe to be the proof can you? All they see is what's happening re results but may have absolutely no idea of anything else.

You've backed the board to the hilt. Before yo u knew better. Tell me, how did you find out about all that's happening at the Club? Not from the Sentinel and RS that's for sure.

If and I say if, you know about what's happening then i'd be of a similar opinion as yourself but at the end of the day it's their decsion and one that I think, knowing what I do, is wrong. Still think you can't call them Vale fans though.

You make a very fair point, Caz and that is why, if this board is still in place then, every Vale fan going to the last game of the season needs the facts presented to them in writing.

Anyone who supports this board is remedial. It's the only answer. And to the fans who do support the board, next season if the Status Quo remains, you'll have the club you deserve. Bottom of the 4th division, no budget, no money and hardly any fans.

Fair point Caz. My rant was aimed at the likes of RobbieH who have access to the facts but ignore them. We need educate those who don't have access to any facts and I would exclude them from my rant!

I must say Mark, the best thing I have done in a long long time is not go to Vale anymore and not bother with the paper/radio/news.

I still support the club, I've been into the club shop today and spent a small fortune, I wish them well, but it will be support from beyond the stands unfortunately.

Something that made me so angry just isn't worth it.

I really really hope that Vale do well, but as you say with the board in place that is just never going to happen. Until it changes I will continue to stay away and I'm sure others are doing just that. We need to continue to hope that things will change...but how long can we wait?

Forever Vale ===

I agree with you 100% Mark. You and I have disagreed over the years - I thought this site was a pro-board clique a few years back, but it has turned into the engine room of change. You were big enough to change your mind based on facts and I cannot speak highly enough of you. You and the rest of the anti-board, pro-change people are the real Vale fans here and your role should not be forgotten.

If anyone disagrees with me, I don't give a fig...just to save you the trouble.

Just got back ,Im sorry but things need to change , we were 3 points off the play offs playing the bottom team we should of been tearing them a new ar**. We need a kick start and Mo and mob are the only solution or we are going to get 2000 vs Crawley next season .

Archived