onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO all pro-board fans

Twitters

Advert

Most of the time I have supported vale it's been rubbish.I'd watch Manchester United if I want to see regular success.

Of course I would like to see more success on the pitch anyone would.

Your ,we are the only ones who care enough about the club and every one else is a fool , attitude is what put me off.You were even telling me yesterday were I was and what I saw,ridiculous.

Sorry, but you haven't answered any of my questions really, except that you're not happy with things on the pitch.

I still don't believe you saw anything because you wouldn't have come to the conclusions you did had you seen it. You said you were "close by" but never explained that.

Your "I don't care about boardroom politics, lazy ass, do nothing, we're only Port Vale" attitude puts me off seeing any value in your comments.

Sorry, but you haven't answered any of my questions really, except that you're not happy with things on the pitch.

I still don't believe you saw anything because you wouldn't have come to the conclusions you did had you seen it. You said you were "close by" but never explained that.

Your "I don't care about boardroom politics, lazy ass, do nothing, we're only Port Vale" attitude puts me off seeing any value in your comments.

Your arrogant if you think people need to answer your questions like I said you even tell me what I was doing, can't debate with someone that deluded.

Go and do something your self then,storm the boardroom alone in the week when there's a board meeting with out the crowd behind you,come on show how passionate you really are

Your arrogant if you think people need to answer your questions like I said you even tell me what I was doing, can't debate with someone that deluded.

Go and do something your self then,storm the boardroom alone in the week when there's a board meeting with out the crowd behind you,come on show how passionate you really are

To add to my arrogance, it is "you're" in this context, not "your"...

Why shouldn't people with your views answer questions? Don't come on here if you dont like being questioned then. You do come on here seeking a reaction and then cry when you get one. I keep challenging you on what you were doing and you say nothing save for vague statements. Yet I am deluded....right!

No need to "storm" anything. I'm more than happy to go into the boardroom and ask questions. It would hardly be the most difficult thing I've had to do in my life. You make out that I would need a crowd! Get over yourself...

Now, would those brave gents on our Board meet me? Perhaps I'll find out on Tuesday and try and arrange a meeting. Fancy coming along, warrior?

Worrier hmm seem a bit rattled insults now.

you don't know my view because your that blinkered by you own.

Do you think you will gain favour by trying to shove your views down people's throat.

Your the one spouting off all the time about revolution and disrespecting people who just want to watch the football.

Put your keyboard down and go and do something on your own if your so tough.

Worrier hmm seem a bit rattled insults now.

you don't know my view because your that blinkered by you own.

Do you think you will gain favour by trying to shove your views down people's throat.

Your the one spouting off all the time about revolution and disrespecting people who just want to watch the football.

Put your keyboard down and go and do something on your own if your so tough.

It is spelt "warrior" and I wasn't necessarily insulting you. Rattled? I'm lying on my sofa and I'm about as relaxed as I've been all week....just saying I'm rattled doesn't make it so "phizz".

Tell me your view...I'm all ears. Not blinkered at all, except pro-board people never say anything.

Nope - that's why I don't do it. I've always said I'll listen to different arguments, but they are always the same and say nothing.

Never mention revolution and never disrespect people - stop putting words into my mouth. You seem afraid of change - why?

I've already said I'll go and do something and invited you to come with me. I'll ignore the irony of you telling me to put my keyboard down!

That must be due to your age.

How old do I have to be? Have a look back at the last 40 years.

Only 10 seasons during that period have been spent in the bottom tier of the football league as opposed to 30 where we weren't: five seasons between 77-78 to 82-83; 84-85 and 85-86; and the last three (soon to be four) seasons in the basement under Valiant 2001.

So I stand by my statement -over the last 40 seasons, three quarters of the time we have been in a higher division than we are now. Maybe you have forgotten this, it must be due to your age.

Hmm correcting spelling now.

You do disrespect me by telling me I did not see what I saw.Telling me I was not somewhere I was with out a shred of evidence is very strange to me.why would I comment if not there.

Edited by admin

Hmm correcting spelling now.

You do disrespect me by telling me I did not see what I saw.Telling me I was not somewhere I was with out a shred of evidence is very strange to me.why would I comment if not there.

Come with you, are you grooming me?

You wrote "worrier"...it is an entirely different word!

You commented because it suited you to portray protestors as violent and so you read a few comments on here then suddenly piped up. You have never really refuted what I'm saying despite being given endless opportunities.

Your last comment sums you up really. You have nothing to say.

How old do I have to be? Have a look back at the last 40 years.

Only 10 seasons during that period have been spent in the bottom tier of the football league as opposed to 30 where we weren't: five seasons between 77-78 to 82-83; 84-85 and 85-86; and the last three (soon to be four) seasons in the basement under Valiant 2001.

So I stand by my statement -over the last 40 seasons, three quarters of the time we have been in a higher division than we are now. Maybe you have forgotten this, it must be due to your age.

Ha may be your right,

Beside periods under Rudge we have been poor more than not in my option

And now on the field is not the worded by a long chalk.

You wrote "worrier"...it is an entirely different word!

You commented because it suited you to portray protestors as violent and so you read a few comments on here then suddenly piped up. You have never really refuted what I'm saying despite being given endless opportunities.

Your last comment sums you up really. You have nothing to say.

Concede the point you were out of order to tell me where I was and what I saw then we can move on to the debate.You were wrong.

Kalamazoo shirt black and gold squared flag three quarter shorts.

Concede the point you were out of order to tell me where I was and what I saw then we can move on to the debate.You were wrong.

Kalamazoo shirt black and gold squared flag three quarter shorts.

Sounds like MVF to me!

To be fair, my wife has just had a go at me for telling you that you weren't there!

Archived