onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO all pro-board fans

Twitters

Once a fortnight you do not go away matches then well some of us do.And from next season that is what i will be doing all the time till this board goes.

No I don't go away matches, Ive only been to Bury, Fulham, Macc, Oxford, Burton, Northampton, Stockport, Burnley and Chesterfield this season. :rolleyes:

Advert

What a load of crap you clowns have divided supporters of the club we are all fed up but it's no good having a go at pro board supporters you have no right

Did the board play football today were these the same players who were top of the league blame them for today not bratt

Black and gold dividing the club

Did the team play football?

Myself, and my Dad are neither pro-or anti-board, just pro-Vale. We just go to the matches hoping they'll win and support our team. This in my opinion makes us Vale fans, especially my Dad who is 64 and has been attending games since he was 9.

You don't have any right to tell people they aren't Vale fans.

Just to clarify again my original post. It is aimed at people who come on here, slagging off Mo and claiming the board are messiahs then ignore you when you reply. It's not aimed at those who don't come on here and don't know the full situation but still support the board.

The likes of vale9t9, Banbell and RobbieH are those who my post was aimed at. Wind up merchants who I would not class as true fans. To anyone else who assumed I was on about them, I apologise. I made a post in the heat of the moment which I should have made clearer.

Just to clarify again my original post. It is aimed at people who come on here, slagging off Mo and claiming the board are messiahs then ignore you when you reply. It's not aimed at those who don't come on here and don't know the full situation but still support the board.

The likes of vale9t9, Banbell and RobbieH are those who my post was aimed at. Wind up merchants who I would not class as true fans. To anyone else who assumed I was on about them, I apologise. I made a post in the heat of the moment which I should have made clearer.

I knew what you meant Mark - the moment I read your initial message. These people - the ones you mention - and their fellow travellers (who "just get behind the lads") are slowly killing off any chance of salvation for the club.

They will get the club they deserve.

I can see there does need to be a change, but I don't necessarily trust Mo Chaudry. From what I've heard, I question his motives for wanting to buy PVFC and there's something about him I don't like that I can't put my finger on....I just don't trust him. And before you start, I'm not a racist, it's just a gut feeling - and I trust my intuition cos it's not often wrong.

*stands back and awaits abuse*

I can see there does need to be a change, but I don't necessarily trust Mo Chaudry. From what I've heard, I question his motives for wanting to buy PVFC and there's something about him I don't like that I can't put my finger on....I just don't trust him. And before you start, I'm not a racist, it's just a gut feeling - and I trust my intuition cos it's not often wrong.

And what is your opinion of self made millionaire, and life long Vale fan Mark Sims you has already invested significantly in the club via sponsorship of the club strip?

I don't trust Robbie Williams. I don't know him to trust for a start, and he's had serious addiction problems in the past. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't want him to invest more into the club.

At some point in life you have to take a calculated risk. Nothing is without risk. Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims are a calculated risk. IMHO a significantly smaller risk than that posed by allowing the current board to remain in situ.

You base your arguments on nothing at all...what about Mark Sims?

And what is your opinion of self made millionaire, and life long Vale fan Mark Sims you has already invested significantly in the club via sponsorship of the club strip?

I don't trust Robbie Williams. I don't know him to trust for a start, and he's had serious addiction problems in the past. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't want him to invest more into the club.

I like that last paragraph...your distrust of Robbie isn't racially based, is it? :laugh:

I like that last paragraph...your distrust of Robbie isn't racially based, is it? :laugh:

Mods, have you been napping after your Easter lunch????

Is their any need for this idiots sexist and racist behaviour replying to a female who has just made her concerns made in a very good manner????

My argument is based on the fact that I don't trust him, it's an intuitive thing. Why does he want to invest so heavily in PVFC? He's a businessman but he thinks he can make money from a football club? How many football clubs make money? Most chairmen put money into their clubs and it's money down the drain, they don't see it again. Mark Sims from what I've read seems a decent enough bloke, at least he's a Vale fan so it makes more sense, but I wish he wasn't wanting to collaborate with Mo.

You can think I'm talking nonsense if you want, whatever, but that's my opinion. What I've heard so far doesnt stack up in my mind and I'm trained not to believe everything I hear/read, but to work out when something doesnt quite make sense.

Mods, have you been napping after your Easter lunch????

Is their any need for this idiots sexist and racist behaviour replying to a female who has just made her concerns made in a very good manner????

Your grammar is terrible....and I suspect that the mods have their (correct use) hands full with WUMs like you.

At what point were any of my comments either racist or sexist? Please point to them and I will deal with them myself.

My argument is based on the fact that I don't trust him, it's an intuitive thing. Why does he want to invest so heavily in PVFC? He's a businessman but he thinks he can make money from a football club? How many football clubs make money? Most chairmen put money into their clubs and it's money down the drain, they don't see it again. Mark Sims from what I've read seems a decent enough bloke, at least he's a Vale fan so it makes more sense, but I wish he wasn't wanting to collaborate with Mo.

You can think I'm talking nonsense if you want, whatever, but that's my opinion. What I've heard so far doesnt stack up in my mind and I'm trained not to believe everything I hear/read, but to work out when something doesnt quite make sense.

I don't know him - do you? How do you ever trust anyone? V2001 were all good Vale fans and look what's happened.

Since when does being a fan of a club have to be a pre-requisite to investment/ownership?

You are welcome to your opinion, but you really don't have any argument beyond intuition. That is hardly evidence.

At what point were any of my comments either racist or sexist? Please point to them and I will deal with them myself.

your distrust of Robbie isn't racially based, is it? :laugh:

At what point was race mentioned in Vale_girls post?????

Why bring the race issue up, and why make light of it?????

Archived