onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shambles.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Well said Spunk Trumpet, pretty much echoes mine and thousands of other supporters sentiments

Ultimately people will vote with their feet and sacrifice their love and passion for an institution and way of life for some that is Port Vale.

Bill Bratt i'm sure used to be one of us, what the hell has gone wrong?

Surely it's not a case of money blinding the issue, or is it the power?

I for one am so close to calling time on 35 years of support, most of my life, I should not be put in a position like this by x6 incompetent power hungry 'dodderers' who are out of touch and out of date.

"However money is still money and matters".

I wonder sometimes whether everybody inside the club from top to bottom is approaching things seriously or professionally.

There seems to be a massive lack of respect for Port Vale Football Club as an institution. Can anybody inside the club honestly say they are both proud to be a part of it and satisfied with the part they play?

Just getting ready to go torquay for few days and low and behold read the sentinel about 3 players out on bail.This just about caps the season we have been through as fans.A season that promised so much the fans looking forward to every match,then just as quickly it all goes pear shaped.I should have known it would happen after supporting the vale for many years success is a word you dont use when you support the vale.Those 2 players if found guilty should never play for the club again to go out and behave like they have in the same week that we have a must win match is shocking no excuse for it at all.The only good news we have is the egm looks like its on its way the sooner the better.Let the shareholders have there say and try to get the club being run in a professional way from top to bottom.Instead of lurching from one crisis to another like we have been doing these last few years.Hope to see a lot of you in torquay i feel another terrible result coming but never mind we are by the sea will be around the harbour having a pint or two after the match hope to see some of you there.

cus any decent manager with half a brain would stay away from port vale not because of the board , but because of our supporters ,who are beyond belief sometimes.

they drive any decent quality we have ever had out of the club by constantly moaning , and looking for a scapegoat to moan at ,thats the only time vale fans are happy ,and constantly being jelous of stoke , its time to get real we have never been as big as stoke and never will be ,not now anyway.

we are a decent sized league one club and thats it .

we hounded gannon out for being too strict with the players !

what happens ! three of them get arrested before the biggest game of the season , what a joke

we kept geting comments like Whats he playing at not picking roberts ,

now hes gone we get comments like why is roberts playing

****ing unreal only at the vale where we have 5000, managerial tactichans who all sit in the stands

rant over

This is a very good thread but your comments are utter,utter rubbish. How you can describe Jim Gannon as decent is a joke. I knew after one League game against Crewe that he was a disaster. Every week he chopped and changed, Exodus Geogahagan apart(please dont kick me off about him either). Gannon talked a good game but never delivered.

If Vale fans are such moaners how come Mickey Adams was worshipped?. I'll tell you why. he built a team with a high fitness and work ethic.

You talk about us being jealous of Sjoke and I'll say yes we are , jealous to death and why not?.A few years ago they were below us in the league. Now though with the aid of a good Chairman and a very biased Council who give Sjoke anything and Port Vale very little except humping a large debt on a clueless and inept board of directors to get work carried out on the ground to the benefit of the council themselves.

If this is the best 'Angle you can come from I suggest you disappear and take Bratt & Jackson with you.

cus any decent manager with half a brain would stay away from port vale not because of the board , but because of our supporters ,who are beyond belief sometimes.

they drive any decent quality we have ever had out of the club by constantly moaning , and looking for a scapegoat to moan at ,thats the only time vale fans are happy ,and constantly being jelous of stoke , its time to get real we have never been as big as stoke and never will be ,not now anyway.

what happens ! three of them get arrested before the biggest game of the season , what a joke

****ing unreal only at the vale where we have 5000, managerial tactichans who all sit in the stands

rant over

Im all for other angled viewpoints, however, it seems yours are from another planet.

Spunkers, sometimes I think you can get a bit carried away with your new threads and posts, but I read this thread on my way to work this morning and agreed with every single sentiment in it.

Starve the cunters out.

Can't disagree too much with that ST, though I think "from another angle" makes one or two valid points. Are we better off now than we were a month ago? Is there much realistic hope that things are going to get better in the next 5 games? I would say no on both points. Poor decisions on managers by the board have once again cost us big time.

Cracking post ST well done,nail/head

1 point that interests me and what i thought about this morning.

Was the Stoke Audi sponsorship really newsworthy? 1000 pounds? Get real.

Is PD 100% responsible for getting this sponsorship?

If so well done and achieved it in a week or so so.

So how hard have V2001 been trying to get sponsorship and failed but he has done this in a week or so?

Was this deal part done before he came on the scene and his name has been added to it?

us poor fans, LOYAL fans, have been shat on from a great height

With that Mr Trumpet, you sum everything up perfectly. Shat on by the board, shat on by Adams, shat on by Gannon, shat on by the players, and even shat on by the horse and grew (didn't cover themselves in glory during Gannon's sojourn and are now reaping the rewards of the seeds of indiscipline they themselves sowed).

Which quality manager did the fans drive away?

Horton, and to some extent Rudge (heard chants of "Horton out" and even believe it or not "Rudge out" several times).

I can remember it coming to blows in the Bycars over Rudge in the latter days. Can you believe it now!!!

rant over

Wow, blaming the fans.

I am not jealous of Stoke. I admit the crowd at home may be quite crap sometimes, but overall we have great support, especially away.

We have all poured so much money, and plenty of effort and energy into the club for many years. We are entitled, after this period, to say and do whatever we want.

We have been **** on from every angle at some point. Every player, manager, board member, all of them. Yeah, we might moan, but being in this position, we have every f***ing right.

So don't blame us for the position the club is in. There are many clubs with less supporters, that are in better positions.

Can't disagree too much with that ST, though I think "from another angle" makes one or two valid points. Are we better off now than we were a month ago? Is there much realistic hope that things are going to get better in the next 5 games? I would say no on both points. Poor decisions on managers by the board have once again cost us big time.

Yes we are better off than a month ago. Had gannon still been here we would have been blaming him for performances on the pitch. At least its become clearer that the squad isn't goog enough. Anyone can talk a good game but depite being far happier than under Gannon performances haven't impoved much if at all.

Problem is with what we have in charge change is something we cant afford.

Archived