Advert

the apology thread

mr burslem

upthevale1876

gilbraltar loan 300k

ryder loan 100k

tax man 250k

other debts 300k

so to use your logic we would have had to raise more money via ST sales than we did for the whole of the target 5000 campaign + the 3,000 odd actual ST sold to avoid admin

care to debate other wise ?

Advert

I don`t think anyone here needs to be embarrassed in thinking that the administrators (extremely well remunerated so-called financial experts) could do their job and pick someone to give the creditors the best return. They have failed miserably and should be embarrassed into giving up their fee for charity( I`m not holding my breath waiting for this to happen) to disprove the theory that they are just incompetant overpaid egotistical mercenary vultures.

Apology thread - no thanks. The moaning few just guessed lucky, and they are having their reward by gloating about (probably) being right and dont give a flying **** about Port Vale as long as they get their moment in the limelight again.

How about apologies to Bob Young, apologies to the Football league - both of whom have been blamed for dragging their feet, when it seems from the BBC clip above that no such thing happened.

Plus an apology from the emailers, who Young says stop him naming the new parties, and also drove one away previously.

Apology thread - no thanks. The moaning few just guessed lucky, and they are having their reward by gloating about (probably) being right and dont give a flying **** about Port Vale as long as they get their moment in the limelight again.

How about apologies to Bob Young, apologies to the Football league - both of whom have been blamed for dragging their feet, when it seems from the BBC clip above that no such thing happened.

Plus an apology from the emailers, who Young says stop him naming the new parties, and also drove one away previously.

My point proved.

How sad.

Am i missing something here? Bob Young said Ryder could still take over, yet someone's starting an apology thread, for what? Having an opinion? There's been a lot of guess work by some people on here regarding Ryder failing to deliver, but that's just it, guess work. Nobody as said why the deal would collapse & as Bob Young doesn't even know, i doubt anybody else (apart from Ryder) does either?

Unless that person would like to enlighten us all now of course? Maybe Mr Burslem would like tell us as he's the one suggesting that apologies are needed for some individual posters?

My point proved.

How sad.

I absolutely agree with you, the fan base will probably never have unity again. Some should just be careful that the blame for this that they spray around falls where it belongs, not just on V2001.

If it is true that Chaudry never really had any intention to buy Vale but just wanted publicity, could it be that some of this is his fault too?

Archived