onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moore out

20 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Under two different managers.  Moore joined Huddersfield in September after the window had closed and he'd inherited a dodgy squad.  He came to Vale after the window had closed and he inherited a dodgy squad with two overpaid strikers who couldn't score if their lives depended on it.  Let's see what he can do when he brings in his own players and has a full pre season with them.  If we still look garbage well he'll have to suffer the consequences.

I can't agree he is one of the worst managers though.  Have you forgotten Michael Brown, Jim Gannon, Denis Butler to name just a few?!!

What are there records compared to Moore? 11 points from 17 games will take some beating. Oh and only 10 goals as well 

• Like 1

Advert

27 minutes ago, DazFred said:

I know all of them. Look at Moore's record,Jacko?

We weren't in the relegation zone and had a -15 goal difference after 29 games. Moore managed a -18 in 17 games. I think he's dreadful and I didn't go the last 2 home games due to the awful football 

We were in the relegation zone when he took over and had got two points from the previous 18 available.  I'm not saying he's the answer to our prayers and he may turn out to be another poor Flitcroft/Carol decision but I think we just need to give him a chance with a clean slate.  All of this sacking managers every five minutes does no good at all.  Rudgie got relegated in his first spell in charge but if we'd sacked him how different things would have been.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

We were in the relegation zone when he took over and had got two points from the previous 18 available.  I'm not saying he's the answer to our prayers and he may turn out to be another poor Flitcroft/Carol decision but I think we just need to give him a chance with a clean slate.  All of this sacking managers every five minutes does no good at all.  Rudgie got relegated in his first spell in charge but if we'd sacked him how different things would have been.

Fancy mentioning Rudgie in the same post as Moore!

2 points from the previous 18

He got 10 from 51

I think he's rubbish 

And don't get me started on Carol...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Fancy mentioning Rudgie in the same post as Moore!

2 points from the previous 18

He got 10 from 51

I think he's rubbish 

And don't get me started on Carol...

Check your Maths.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

So you're not Dipepa delight?  Is there two of you?

I didn't read the wind up merchants post 

The Liverpool fan  anything he says I take with a pinch of salt .

.He seems have a problem with me as do others which is fine as if all thought the same the world be a mundane place.

I know your hardcore fan take my

hat off to anyone who can watch thsf shower 46 games a season 

So respect to you and wife /husband whichever one you are .

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Haha 1

He was brought in with the task of avoiding relegation. He failed miserably!

Carol is backing him to rebuild.

I expect top 3 next season. No messing about. Top 3 budget. Bring in better players than other L2 clubs have. If we're not in the top three by the end of November, get rid and get a proper manager in, a manager who is tactically aware, shows passion and desire to win, can motivate players and speak in coherent sentences in interviews. 

They are my expectations for L2. No excuses! Promotion, automatic promotion, we are Vale! 

UTV! 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Which you say is worse than 2 points out of 18. 

O

I thought meant my calculations 

Yes no erm in terms of collectively and individually you are right

Yes no erm in terms of renewing my season ticket individually and collectively,I won't be renewing my ST

Jacko,2 points out of 18 is bad,are you saying 10 out of 51 is acceptable? I honestly think we played worse under Moore,we didn't score in 10/17 games

22 minutes ago, valiant steve said:

He was brought in with the task of avoiding relegation. He failed miserably!

Carol is backing him to rebuild.

I expect top 3 next season. No messing about. Top 3 budget. Bring in better players than other L2 clubs have. If we're not in the top three by the end of November, get rid and get a proper manager in, a manager who is tactically aware, shows passion and desire to win, can motivate players and speak in coherent sentences in interviews. 

They are my expectations for L2. No excuses! Promotion, automatic promotion, we are Vale! 

UTV! 

erm blondies dreaming erm comes to mind erm 🤣

48 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

This is all rather depressing stuff.  Time to take a break from OVF. 

I take your point. The last couple of years has been pretty depressing stuff. I enjoy reading comments from Valiants on OVF, but I think that I'll take a bit of a break too. I'll leave you with a daft story that may raise a smile. Two blokes were walking in the countryside and came upon a huge hole in the ground. They approached it and were amazed at its size. The first said, "Wow, that's some hole, I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is." The second said, "There's an old gearbox over there. Lets throw it in and see how long it takes to hit the bottom." So they picked up the gearbox, carried it over to the hole, counted one-two-three, and heaved it in. As they were standing there looking over the edge of the hole a goat came crashing through the bushes, ran up to the hole and without hesitation, jumped in head first. While they were standing there, staring at each other in amazement, peering into the hole and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer sauntered up and said "Hey you blokes, did you happen to see my goat?" The first guy said "Funny you should ask. We were standing here a minute ago, and a goat came running out of the bushes doing a hundred miles an hour and jumped head first into this here hole!" The old farmer said, "No mate, that's impossible. I had him tied to a gearbox".

• Like 1
  • Haha 6