onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bristol Rovers (H) match thread - 29th March

robf

1 hour ago, Brian Johnson said:
Some might say we will find a brighter day
Some might say we will find a brighter day (yeah)
'Cause I've been standing at the station
In need of education in the rain
You made no preparation
For my reputation once again
The sink is full of fishes
She's got dirty dishes on the brain
It was overflowing gently
But it's all elementary my friend
Some might say they don't believe in heaven
Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell
Some might say you get what you've been given
If you don't get yours I won't get mine as well

Your positivity is both welcome and unnerving BJ, are you joining the happy clapper club?

• Haha 1

Advert

1 hour ago, mbycars said:

I was watching a video today of Popey playing for Within Albion the other day.Scored 2 cracking goals one of which was a run with the ball past a couple of defenders and blasting it into the roof of the net. The other was a typical Popey header. The lads still got it. 

“A run with the ball past a couple of defenders”?  What were they wearing on their feet? Lead diving boots?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Probably not but Popey was more of a target man who played with his back to goal and was good in the air. However I can recall two Popey goals where he ran from the half way line ....ish of the Park and slotted the ball home and one where he ran across the area and pulled the ball back from a tight angle and scored with his left foot.

We don't know what type of striker DiPepa will become and how far he'll go as he's so young but his potential appears enormous. I reckon part of his goal yesterday was confidence after the 2 goals for England, long may it continue.

Think you are referring to Rotherham and Wimbledon away in the promotion season. 

The former still one of my most fondly remembered away days Boxing day 2012. 

• Like 2

Just now, darren1810 said:

Think you are referring to Rotherham and Wimbledon away in the promotion season. 

The former still one of my most fondly remembered away days Boxing day 2012. 

I agree that was one of the best away days! The lads dressed as the pope round the side of the pitch when we scored. My mate going doc martins up after the goal. 

the other game we watched on tele in the saggars I seem to remember. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Granville said:

Your positivity is both welcome and unnerving BJ, are you joining the happy clapper club?

I'm always positive.

I will have a discussion and then an argument when I see an opinion on here that I do not agree with but when it come's to the club, I'm generally positive about the club