onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bristol Rovers (H) match thread - 29th March

robf

Advert

Need to have a clear mentality of what's required. 

Season starts at home  Fri. 

I'm sure there's a lot of folk who are because of what been subjected to mainly in home games since Jan 23, who are like myself at present not sure if a season ticket is worthwhile having .

The Players have 4 X 90 to convince me part with my hard earned coin as walking me daughters dog is free,and enjoyable , and going a national Trust only about 180 quid a year and there's many you can go and have a active happy day with no stress and lots to do to keep ones soul happy .

So like I say you can buy the shirts you can go the games but you got to get some enjoyment out of doing so .

Years ago a few pre match pints didn't really bother me  losing as long as saw they were going at it not giving in, playing to win all game ,I haven't seen that this season and quite frankly overall we will do well stay in league thats not negative that's truth .

Watching sober is something else its so poor lad at work said it was such a rubbish game v Burton said Vale deserved win but it was such a horrible game .

8 more of those comments sat Tues(Fri and Mon)  ill take .

Season starts now .

Everything to play for .

In my mind we have to approach all remaining games positively. 

It's 11 v 11 that's all 

Might get 6000 home fans be a big ask get more because of past home performances ,that's why they should reduce and if still wanted folk pay more then just reduce for hamil 

Do a trial one in there make a offer if buy in next 24 hrs 10 pounds Adult 18/100

If after 24 hrs 12

pounds 

Keep putting it up every day till matchday and share the living daylights out of it 

Most folk buy at the cheapest price and instead of not attending that's 2500 at 10 pounds more in say Hamil .

More atmosphere more encouraging more likely inspire players. 

That's what I'd do but I'm not in the sales department

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dipepa delight said:

I'm sure there's a lot of folk who are because of what been subjected to mainly in home games since Jan 23, who are like myself at present not sure if a season ticket is worthwhile having .

The Players have 4 X 90 to convince me part with my hard earned coin as walking me daughters dog is free,and enjoyable , and going a national Trust only about 180 quid a year and there's many you can go and have a active happy day with no stress and lots to do to keep ones soul happy .

So like I say you can buy the shirts you can go the games but you got to get some enjoyment out of doing so .

Years ago a few pre match pints didn't really bother me  losing as long as saw they were going at it not giving in, playing to win all game ,I haven't seen that this season and quite frankly overall we will do well stay in league thats not negative that's truth .

Watching sober is something else its so poor lad at work said it was such a rubbish game v Burton said Vale deserved win but it was such a horrible game .

Season starts now .

Everything to play for .

It's 11 v 11 that's all 

Might get 6000 home fans be a big ask get more because of past home performances ,that's why they should reduce and if still wanted folk pay more then just reduce for hamil 

Do a trial one in there make a offer if buy in next 24 hrs 10 pounds Adult 18/100

If after 24 hrs 12

pounds 

Keep putting it up every day till matchday and share the living daylights out of it 

Most folk buy at the cheapest price and instead of not attending that's 2500 at 10 pounds more in say Hamil .

You are certainly back me owd fruit 😉 I know it,everyone else knows it,just not quite sure you know it yet 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, bomber said:

This game is certainly winnable but make no mistake they are no mugs! They have turned us over quite a few times. Just hope we can edge it.

Your missing something 

They don't have ryan loft anymore 

We do

Ryan loft hat trick 

Utv

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Season starts now .

Everything to play for .

It's 11 v 11 that's all 

If after 24 hrs 12

pounds 

That's fried /pickled my brain , I'll have some of those pints you speak of 😂

• Haha 1

Was interesting how we won the 50/50 battles against Burton and wrestled control of the 2nd half. Stark contrast to a month earlier against Cheltenham away where in a similarly scrappy game we folded.

However Bristol Rovers at home will be different as they will spray the ball around more. Whilst it's encouraging that we have a bit more fight in us, I don't think we have the balance right in midfield to compete with better passing teams. We got smashed by Derby and in the L.O home game also passed off the park. My hope is that as we have a bit more strength in depth now, we have a bit more about us to occupy other teams, instead of just lining up for a pummeling.

With Rovers I think they are figuring out to score goals since Collins left. Admittedly he's not had a great season, but for the last 2/3 years they have been set up around him.

4 hours ago, Hitcher said:

Was interesting how we won the 50/50 battles against Burton and wrestled control of the 2nd half. Stark contrast to a month earlier against Cheltenham away where in a similarly scrappy game we folded.

However Bristol Rovers at home will be different as they will spray the ball around more. Whilst it's encouraging that we have a bit more fight in us, I don't think we have the balance right in midfield to compete with better passing teams. We got smashed by Derby and in the L.O home game also passed off the park. My hope is that as we have a bit more strength in depth now, we have a bit more about us to occupy other teams, instead of just lining up for a pummeling.

With Rovers I think they are figuring out to score goals since Collins left. Admittedly he's not had a great season, but for the last 2/3 years they have been set up around him.

They say every day is a learning day. 

I never knew Collins had gone to Bolton. 

The away game was a non event after Debs got himself sent off. Hopefully we'll give them more of a game on Friday.