onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burton (A) match thread - 23rd March

Advert

Vale have shown enough willingness to play good possession based football, going forward, in recent games to be hopeful. But then they concede cheaply - particularly from set pieces - and spend the rest of the games fire fighting. I'm sure DM knows this and will be trying to counter it in training. I just don't think they have enough in this squad to turn it round.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Heatwave said:

Vale have shown enough willingness to play good possession based football, going forward, in recent games to be hopeful. But then they concede cheaply - particularly from set pieces - and spend the rest of the games fire fighting. I'm sure DM knows this and will be trying to counter it in training. I just don't think they have enough in this squad to turn it round.

As a somewhat uncompromising CH himself I thought we'd of started back to basics when Moore arrived.  However defensively we've been woeful. 

900 sold usually on sale till 14.00 .

Not our usual 2500 so still a lot who cannot be bothered. 

Hope thoughs who have bothered see what they saw at LO but with goals going.in for Vale  this time .

Burton weird team had some 

Good results and very poor ones managed by Martin Patterson (oh my what a dreadful player he was for Vale ).

I'd say a 0-0 draw be the outcome .

Last two away v these both games won 0-2 Garrity Harrison. 

Massey Cass .

Team well who knows I'd pick the most attacking one myself personally .

This isn't the time sit back it's DO or DIE time .

If we can just get a win it could give renewed optimism to them who are still attending. 

Im quite annoyed at the Vale so I will be filling my matchdays with not bothering look at the scorelines this season being a absolute load of rubbish feeling angry and irate every weekend and getting so much so made me poorly, I love Vale and I'm not accepting of crap.

You cannot hide away from that overall that's what it's been. 

Thick and thin folk say well me mate at work says who's going tomorrow at 8 odd in the morning drinking in Derby 

I'll be back when the words going round we have a team be proud of .

All I have heard chatting to other Vale fans is I've got a season ticket and I don't want GO well that's telling .

9 games left put some pride back into the badge .

Do I trust the players do I heck but I love the optimism on here I hope it bears fruit .

IT NEEDS TOO

Edited by Dipepa delight

So, OVIA/BW/DI/DD, what you are saying is you love the vale that much that you wont be going - about the same as a lot of us in fairness at present 👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by Hoppers
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 20/03/2024 at 20:49, WV said:

Glad you aren’t my accountant. Clueless. Wage bill isn’t nearly £4m and if it was that would still be a bottom 4 wage bill. If we can’t compete in the league then fans need to lower expectations. Expecting to be mid table with a relegation budget is never gonna end well 

Let's ask Carol what the wage bill is. Amongst other questions