onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Future

Advert

17 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

A For Sale sign

He will be sold in the summer

Don’t give them ideas. Selling him to a “big club” will get Flitcroft a pay rise and a job for life. It’s one of Carol’s key indicators of success according to her open letter

Super computer says this morning:Despite their games in hand, Port Vale won’t be able to make up the ground and will remain in 23rd. Fleetwood will join them in League Two next season, although the supercomputer has predicted a great escape for Cheltenham.

The only thing in the future I want to know is how far away is Uche from returning .

Too me he is our best hope of at least winning 3 to 4 games .

I really like him and hope he stays at Vale .

He as so much to offer .

I've already said that's me done for the season,however   if I hear Uche 's back then he alone is worth me attending some gamesi love the way he plays ok the ball doesn't always stick but when it does the fellas a delight 

If we can get him bringing out the best in Wilson Garrity and chislett again we may survive I know it seems unlikely but I stand by what I say this league is not as good as people make it out to be .

Most games we have beat ourselves .

Uche to score 7 big goals in 9 games may even bring the best out of Loft. 

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

The only thing in the future I want to know is how far away is Uche from returning .

He as so much to offer .

I've already said that's me done for the season,however   if I hear Uche 's back then he alone is worth me attending some gamesi love the way he plays ok the ball doesn't always stick but when it does the fellas a delight 

If we can get him bringing out the best in Wilson Garrity and chislett again we may survive I know it seems unlikely but I stand by what I say this league is not as good as people make it out to be .

To be fair you are easily pleased if Uche coming back is enough to get you watching them again, I have also seen nothing to suggest he will get 7 goals in 9 games given his record so far. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

He as so much to offer .

I can not wait for Uche to be released at the end of the season.

This is how sad the the state of our club's become if Uche Ikpeazu is seen to be our saviour.

Sad sad times

• Like 4

When Uche played others scored... look at December/Charlton we were top scorers in the league over that period, its not goals Uche provides but a) a foil and b) space for Wilson, Chis, BG.

He's been a massive loss, we've picked up 3 points since his injury.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 18/03/2024 at 14:07, WV said:

If we are to improve we need a more competitive budget. If people believe Spunk Trumpet wage breakdown then you have to believe the rest of the website he got them from.  Only 2 or 3 teams with a lower wage budget what could we expect this season?

trying to build a competitive team with the third lowest budget in the league would be a thankless task for anyone. Hence why Carol backs DF, she didn’t give him a chance with the budget. I’m not sure why she gets a free pass while all the heat is on DF especially with the information below. 

The first thing we need to improve on is how to win home games. People won't buy season tickets if we are only winning five games out of twenty three?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TEXAS said:

To be fair you are easily pleased if Uche coming back is enough to get you watching them again, I have also seen nothing to suggest he will get 7 goals in 9 games given his record so far. 

Wouldn't get 7 in 70. But I have a soft spot for Uche as well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Granville said:

300 odd games for actual football club, heads up a charity that works with Carol, the same charity that works with him?

I think he knows what he's talking about. Maybe you should listen to it, there is actual insight on there instead of the ludicrous rumours that get made up on here!

Hang on works closely with carol # red flag alert  could there be an ulterior motive there then again i guess there's nothing to be sceptical about at all according to you 👍

22 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Hang on works closely with carol # red flag alert  could there be an ulterior motive there then again i guess there's nothing to be sceptical about at all according to you 👍

Christ Almighty. Just listen to him. He actually talks a lot of sense and has some insight, more so than a lot of the alleged "truths" that get posted on here. Knows Ian Donaldson too and has spoken about it publicly. What lunatic conspiracy will you spin out of that??

Edited by Granville
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

He as so much to offer .

Moore said in his press conference last week that he was back in light training but not working with the rest of the squad yet.

2 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

He as so much to offer .

Uche is due back on April 29th...

• Confused 1