onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Apathy.

Advert

As I parked up I noticed how much easier it was to do so. Walked in to Lorne st foyer, noticeably quieter. Sat in my usual seat , plenty of empty ones around me. Had the banter with mates around me totally bored with what was going on football wise. Was one of the many who left 5 mins early and heard the loud shouts of Flitcroft out as I walked passed the old Goose pub. I hope you witnessed the same events as I did Carol. You are killing your customer base. 

• Like 7

At the present moment I would like to aspire upwards to apathy 😍😍😍

When there, a move towards really fed up would be a Hoppers promotion 👍👍👍👍NICE

After that, well the sky really is the limit isnt it???? 🫡🫡🫡

Edited by Hoppers
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, man in the pub said:

As I parked up I noticed how much easier it was to do so. Walked in to Lorne st foyer, noticeably quieter. Sat in my usual seat , plenty of empty ones around me. Had the banter with mates around me totally bored with what was going on football wise. Was one of the many who left 5 mins early and heard the loud shouts of Flitcroft out as I walked passed the old Goose pub. I hope you witnessed the same events as I did Carol. You are killing your customer base. 

They had left there seats and gone inside by the time the chants started

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Obviously a lot can happen in the Summer, but as I sit here now I’d put us firmly amongst the L2 relegation favourites next year.

Mate u have posted negative stuff all season please don’t start on next year yet 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, man in the pub said:

It seemed there was a lot more people more interested in just looking at their phones than what was on the pitch. I was one of them.

Only time I did get really agitated second half Baylee Dipepa had picked up the ball in what for any other team could be a dangerous area but no Vale player even thought to make a run to help him and instead he was hung out to dry with three Oxford players around him and no Vale player in sight. That to me showed there are players who've quit.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

It seemed there was a lot more people more interested in just looking at their phones than what was on the pitch. I was one of them.

Only time I did get really agitated second half Baylee Dipepa had picked up the ball in what for any other team could be a dangerous area but no Vale player even thought to make a run to help him and instead he was hung out to dry with three Oxford players around him and no Vale player in sight. That to me showed there are players who've quit.

It wasn't just me checking my phone for Fantasy league scores then. Awful, truly awful game and experience.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

I dread to think what nonsense will come from the club when we get relegated.

’We are learning and will learn from this’

’Get behind us’

Perhaps another condescending communication. Things will change, they will get worse if no action is taken.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, valeparklife said:

I won't be getting a season ticket next year.

I've lost faith that DF can rebuild this team after the last 3 windows.

Only one place that fella is taking Port Vale FC......and that's not the Championship!! Bury FC all over.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

Honestly I just think people have had it beaten out of them. Seems most are at the acceptance stage now and I think even if a glance at the table still shows survival should be more than achievable the eye test just tells you this team don’t have it in them. The atmosphere was very eery though, nobody really got on the players backs it was almost a shrug of the shoulders at the latest embarrassment.

I just don’t know how many more times an opponent gets their first corner of the game  and then proceeds to score with ease while our gormless defenders look at each confused as to how it has happened for the umpteenth time this season.

Lots of people in/ around us in the Paddock just looked at each other and shook their head. It took until we were walking out to muster up the "David Flitcroft - Get outa our club" chants, well, those that remained.