onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oxford (H) match thread - 16th March

robf

Just now, philpvfc said:

Neither are you, and been far less than myself this season. You are clueless, shouting for Crosby now Flitcroft from your armchair. You think Moore has improved the team? And have the nerve to call others clueless. 🤣🤣🤣

You are based in the country and I'm not. You could not even bothered to get in your car and drive to the games. 

Like I said, jog on with your pathetic support

You are not a Vale fan

• Haha 1

Advert

Sick of this groundhog day <ovf censored> every game. You know exactly what's going to happen before a ball is even kicked.

That's me done for this season. I can't justify the cost of watching that shower anymore. The players don't care and Carol is oblivious. Flitcroft is a c*nt and a coward. 

I'm going to go and watch some the local non league sides and have a laugh with my mates again because watching Vale is soul destroying. I'd probably see some better football too. 

• Like 1

Just now, pvfc1994 said:

Sick of this groundhog day <ovf censored> every game. You know exactly what's going to happen before a ball is even kicked.

That's me done for this season. I can't justify the cost of watching that shower anymore. The players don't care and Carol is oblivious. Flitcroft is a c*nt and a coward. 

I'm going to go and watch some the local non league sides and have a laugh with my mates again because watching Vale is soul destroying. I'd probably see some better football too. 

Go down Trubshawcroft and watch lads and dads footy on a sunday.  That will defo be better watching.

• Like 1

Carol , you have decisions to make. Get rid of Flitcroft . If you don’t, then whatever happens in L2 next season is on you. Even if Vale finish mid table in L2 , the damage has been done. 
Enough of this DOF nonsense . There are as many coaching staff on the Vale bench as are on the pitch, and none of them are any good. You sacked some great , and loyal, employees at the club , and left yourself with people who dare not say no to you. Do one or the other.Sort it out or sell it. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

You are based in the country and I'm not. You could not even bothered to get in your car and drive to the games. 

Like I said, jog on with your pathetic support

You are not a Vale fan

Vale fan for 36 years. Who are you to shout out who’s a Vale fan or not? Someone who sits in his armchair and rants about everyone. 6 hour round trip for me to get to Vale Park yet I’ve still been to more games than you this season and sat in the stands, not stuffing myself in hospitality. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Carol sell up love. Let someone who cares about the football club have a go. Preferably willing to spend more than 50p on players. 

Give it away, nobody with an ounce of sense will Buy it.

A too big a crumbling ground.

Pathetic Owner who’s made More Mistakes than I thought Possible.

A Fast Dwindling and Angry Fan Base 

No Players worth a ****.

She will have a Few hundred **** Lickers watching them drop to the National League and maybe even lower.

I dare say the majority of those don’t want to be here. 
They will probably read comments on here. They will probably listen to the pod. They will probably read the socials. Then they will laugh as they pick up their 2k plus a week.

David Flitcrofts position, as we all know, is untenable.

Carol Shanahan seemingly needs some sort of therapy to snap out of her trance in defending the clown and calling these players “phenomenal”.

Darren Moore has walked into an absolute car crash but I dare say he’s had words with them and they’ve downed tools. It’s all a poor man’s Man Utd situation in that regard.

The football club is a mess. 
A mess of the highest order. 
The biggest fall off a cliff in 2 years I’ve ever seen in a football club!

Quite frankly, right now, if Carol sacked Flitcroft, if Carol put the club up for sale, if Moore left, and if EVERY single player left, I wouldn’t be upset at any of it.

This is as bad as it’s ever been. 

• Like 1