onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oxford (H) match thread - 16th March

robf

Advert

9 minutes ago, cheeky said:

I should have been at the match today, but my wife is working all day, so I’m having to look after the kids, constantly tidying up after them every 5 minutes when they get bored of what they’re playing with and get another load of toys out. Can’t watch anything on tele as Bluey is on repeat…..and I’m probably having more fun that I would if I’d gone to the game. Anyone want a season ticket? I’ll give you £10 if you’ll take it off me.

Cheeky, go nail it to the telegraph pole outside the Hamil. Don’t be surprised though if you return a week later and the nails gone.

• Haha 1

Well it's no surprise this shower of <ovf censored> are losing again as everything on the pitch as been done on the cheap since Darrell Clarke left, Crosby on the cheap players on the cheap but hey let's keep the prawn sandwich brigade happy by spending on the corporate side of the club, absolutely disgraceful there will empty terraces next season.....shitcfoft out youve ruined our club 🤬

• Like 2

Just now, Essex Boy said:

The only League One standard players we have are Ripley, Ojo and Garrity. No point criticising the others as they are out of their depth. No manager could make any difference.

However, Ripley seems to have taken the loopy juice this morning and made some howlers - but has got away with them.

2 minutes ago, Essex Boy said:

The only League One standard players we have are Ripley, Ojo and Garrity. No point criticising the others as they are out of their depth. No manager could make any difference.

If course there's a point to criticise

These players are taking the piss 

And stealing a wage 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

The same mob who have now turned on Flitcroft? The same mob that will turn on Moore once Flitcroft goes? The same mob who will turn on the ball boy once there is no one left?

What point are you actually trying to make here? Or are we having a good imaginary fan bashing session?

• Like 2

Garrity does not create so he is in the wrong role, with no decent ball players around him. Ojo well he is on downers, Lowe well he if off. Defence well they are worried about getting there boots dirty. 

Once the rot sets in, it is hard and the players know it and it has spread to the fans. 

If I was this bad at work I would be on gardening leave.

11 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Well. 
It’s looking more and more like Leyton Orient had a massive off day.

That was abysmal.

If we get anything from this game then Moore deserves a statue!!

What an absolute shower this lot are. 

I’ve seen some garbage at Vale over the years but that first half is right up there.

The <ovf censored> dog and duck could beat this lot.

3.5 million pounds a year on their wages combined. They should all be ashamed as a collective.

Pathetic.

The players are a disgrace and an insult to the club and fans. They should all be sacked...3.5 million wage bill...taking the Piss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone clued up on ffp rules in the football league?

Heard something today that could explain our complete lack of any kind of effort to put a squad together to stay in this league.

Something along the lines if you can spend whatever you want up to league 2 level but different rules in l3ague 2?

Some I speak to are confident, due to this, that we'll rebuild well in the summer.

I'm finding it hard to believe but I haven't researched myself.