onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League 2 preparation

On 29/04/2024 at 12:33, TJHValiant said:

Hope Crawley get lost. One of the worst away days I can ever imagine. At least at MK Dons the ground is decent when you get there. 

If I was tripping down to Crawley just for the match, straight there and back by coach or car, I would agree with you. However, I usually ship the wife down to Brighton for a few days... great place for a break... and just get the train up to the match. Job done!

• Like 1

Advert

On 29/04/2024 at 12:41, valefan16 said:

I have always enjoyed Crawley, largely because we always seem to win there! Can't be a ground we've visited on multiple occasions where we have such a good record? Won all but 2 games, including 1 0-0 draw and a 3-2 loss when we had a man sent off at 2-1 up.

Yeah the wins have made it feel a bit better! 

Posted (edited)

I've been getting grief off Potters fans

They've won 3 league games on the trot which have saved them and basically stayed up by beating Rotherham twice.

I assume another plane will be sent over to celebrate finishing 17th

Edited by DazFred
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DazFred said:

I've been getting grief off Potters fans

They've won 3 league games on the trot which have saved them and basically stayed up by beating Rotherham twice.

I assume another plane will be sent over to celebrate finishing 17th

Unbelievable! 
Don't think they've finished above half way since being relegated.

But, I'm sure some of their fans think that as long as they are above Vale then that's success.

Sad really! No ambition. Happy with 17th! Well done Potters!

1 minute ago, Diego Maradona said:

Unbelievable! 
Don't think they've finished above half way since being relegated.

But, I'm sure some of their fans think that as long as they are above Vale then that's success.

Sad really! No ambition. Happy with 17th! Well done Potters!

14th is the highest they've finished

• Haha 1

Gateshead had no control over it. EFL demand team and stadium have a 10 year lease with no breaks. Council are subcontracting all leisure facilities so lease has a break clause in it for new company. Unacceptable to EFL.
Club and fans suffer because of petty strutting by council and EFL..zero common sense...no surprise!
If that is the case I have every sympathy for them. Was not aware of that.

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 2

Prepare for how many tiny gates we’ll get. If we’d stayed another season in League One we’d have Birmingham, Wrectum, Stockport, Huddersfield.  Big attendances, bigger ticket money. Now we have Crawley, Colchester, Morecambe and Harrogate to “swell” our coffers with…

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

The same stoke fans that wanted Schumacher sacked 5 weeks ago, now think he's the best manager they have had in about 10 years and there going win the league and get 100 points next season apparently.

They must be one of the most deluded set of fans in the country.

No doubt they'll be calling Schumacher "the Scouse Guardiola", just as they labelled Alex Neil "the Scottish Guardiola" when he won 2 games in a row.

Rowett was probably "the gruff Guardiola" - while Nathan Jones, Hughes and Pulis were clearly "the Taff Tvvats!"

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DaneValiant said:

Prepare for how many tiny gates we’ll get. If we’d stayed another season in League One we’d have Birmingham, Wrectum, Stockport, Huddersfield.  Big attendances, bigger ticket money. Now we have Crawley, Colchester, Morecambe and Harrogate to “swell” our coffers with…

Walsall again crikey I'd have loved see the last of them .

Certainly isn't the most attractive league to be in .

Hopefully we can win a few games in this league .

Attendances well they be poor for sure .

Just have to Hopefully attract some floaters who go to and fro from us and Stoke depending on who's playing the better .

Mk dons have sold 5000 plus for a play off semi final .

This league is not well supported .

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Just have to Hopefully attract some floaters who go to and fro from us and Stoke

Like yourself you mean 🤔 you must of mentioned those scumbags about 5 times already this morning 🤦‍♂️ have a day off. 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, DaneValiant said:

Can Vale sell 9,000 STs to restore the balance?? 

17 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

The same stoke fans that wanted Schumacher sacked 5 weeks ago, now think he's the best manager they have had in about 10 years and there going win the league and get 100 points next season apparently.

Mate of mine last week after they beat Southampton reserves was crowing . Talking big time as you said about promotion etc.

I offered him a grand there and then that they don't finish top 7 and he bottled it. He's very wealthy too whereas I'd of saved up just in case.

They have been knocking on the relegation door on the odd occasion . One time it will open. 

• Like 1