onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury (H) match thread - 9th March

39 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

He seemed to motivate those at Doncaster,West Brom and Sheff Wed ... i agree struggled at Huddersfield

Who was your choice of manager??

I would have got some one in until the end of the Season and if they had kept us took it from there.

We have needed a Manager with a Winning Mentality and someone who will galvanise the squad.

Not give it to a Sacked Manager on a 5 and Half Year Contract.

I hope Moore can turn the Club around but I will hold my Breath.

Carol needs to eat Humble Pie and do what the Majority of Fans want.

Next Season she should stand the losses and price the Season Tickets at £200.

She might then sell more than 3000 or so.

Advert

16 points from 7 games

16 points from the next 28

A DOF who says he isn't thinking about relegation

An owner who sends a condescending snotty letter to the fanbase

A manager who is worse than the last one...we've conceded at least 2 goals in every game

Jones,Massey and Sang are versatile...sh*TE in every position

Start Chislett,Mighten and Wilson up front to at least give us a chance at scoring

Fleetwood get nearer to the teams above by at least scoring goals

It's not rocket science

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Vtid said:

His selections & in game management has been awful at times tho mate. I agree he hasn’t been helped & this squad would struggle with any manager but we’ve got worse. I’m willing to stick by the gaffer regardless & he certainly needs more time & to get his own players in. Maybe I’m overacting a little with him as I’m just angry mate. This season is over that’s for sure I’m so down around it all now it’s actually depressing being a vale fan 

We are a considerably worse team under DM than even the matches which led to AC being fired.  Ahhh well only another 5 years 5 months to go….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I posted at the start of January about the transfer window. I was fearful that it would be another disaster but hopeful that I'd be wrong. It's the worst January ever, worse than when NS was the owner with his sweetie jar and he sold Grant. 

Relegation will be confirmed by Easter Monday I reckon. 

I remember feeling gutted at the end of last season when Woz applauded the fans in the Railway near the end of the game. He knew he wasn't going to get a decent contract offer and we knew he'd be difficult to replace. 

It makes my blood boil to see the awful players today that were recruited ahead of him. 

So when DF is feeling sorry for himself and getting sympathy from the owners about how "badly" he's being treated at the moment, what goes around comes around.

Now do the decent thing and resign. 

Pope, club legend and absolute quality. DF got rid.

Woz, best and most consistent player we've had for years. Only Kevin De Bruyne bettered his stats. DF offered him one year and Barrow bettered our offer. 

I can't be bothered to go on. 

Wake up Carol, if you keep backing him, you'll lose the most important people of all, the loyal season ticket holders. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Lornelounger said:

Again, trying to find some positivity in this morass of pain.  I decided on the New Year to base my beer consumption on the Vale's results - if we won, I'd have a couple of pints, if we drew or lost I would abstain.  

I've lost a stone and a half.

The present Mrs. Lornelounger is furious, since I can now get back into trousers she was going to throw out.... 

you’re better off letting her wear them.

• Haha 2

I'm not too bothered tonight, relegation was on the cards at Christmas so I've come to terms with 2nd division obscurity next season, the alarm bells rang for me in September when we struggled to beat Sutton and Crewe and the streaky wins we had, added to that the incompetent transfer dealings it's been inevitable, so it's been a death by a thousand cuts for me so at least tonight we are not dragging it out any longer, as far as I'm concerned I'll just let the season fizzle out now.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Shame you didn’t think of that when you mentioned kids in your post. 

Weapon. 

What me referring to Stoke under 23’s?😂😂😂

WUM