onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

Advert

This league is absolutely average at best .

All Lincoln did was stay in positions didn't let our players have hardly any room manoeuvre weren't interested in attacking as had a structure where everyone knew there jobs and did them well .

My m8 said it was like a training game I was there and it seems he is right there was nothing about Vale which sticked out at you what said they were going win or minimum draw it was almost as though that early error killed us .

That shouldn't be happening at a professional football club .

Just awaiting a phone call from work as on standby if not ill watch it at home  (I'd go in a hr later if players played like they want to play for Vale I don't   see that I see a sulking football team who just are not interested the problem is Charlie Adams ex Stokes Fleetwood will be full of beans after dispatching us easily at there place 3 -0 with Vale once again having players who quote frankly wouldn't get in the dog and ducks team.so to speak).

This game tonight is hard enough with 11 players wanting win for Vale if any at all go out with a weak mindset they be found out and lose we will .

On Ale and Vale podcast they all predicted a defeat and I can see why, but I'm holding on to any intelligent manager starts going about his job as he should and starts with players who give Vale a massive chance of 3 points and pulls out the ones who think there the bees knees but play like there incompetent and like they could not  care less 

So as long as Mighten Garrity Chislett  Lopaco are chosen we have a chance .

Big night for Vale a night we have to come out them blocks quicker than Usuan Bolt .

If we do and score early the whole ground will push Vale on to the win if come out like did in reverse fixture we lose and 100 plus or whatever there following Fleetwood fans be having the night of there life

Send them and there very lowly following home with a big defeat .

ITS TIME DM to earn your money .

I'd like see the team he as chosen there's so many he could drop .

It's going be very interesting 

Edited by Devine intervention

1 minute ago, osprey said:

A win tonight will only slightly delay the inevitable I’m afraid. 

Im not so sure maybe I’m living in hope because of the vale in me. The team have no confidence at all & a win could change that. It’s a funny old game at the best of times 

Just now, Vtid said:

Im not so sure maybe I’m living in hope because of the vale in me. The team have no confidence at all & a win could change that. It’s a funny old game at the best of times 

Maybe increase confidence until 3.01pm  on Saturday against Derby 😬

1 minute ago, osprey said:

Maybe increase confidence until 3.01pm  on Saturday against Derby 😬

😅 I looked at our home fixtures we have left & on paper you couldn’t ask for much of a better list when in a relegation scrap. We know that means nothing at Vale but I said last week we need 5 wins & 1-2 draws. Let’s hope the first win is tonight 🙏 Don’t expect nothing at derby but burton away & Northampton away are the most realistic ones we could snatch a point from. 

3 hours ago, Vale Fan 78 said:

Takes me an hour to get to Vale park the petrol, ticket cost etc to watch this lot not give a flying <ovf censored>.

will I be there, yes cus Vale is in my blood but they better show some <ovf censored> tonight and for <ovf censored> sake don’t play one up top and just go for it throw everything at them and pressure them at the back force mistakes.

saturday we were backing off letting the keeper roll it to the full backs making Lincoln who are <ovf censored> look like Real Madrid.

To be fair people are saying Lincoln are <ovf censored> but they are 2nd in the form table so what does that make everyone else? 

On 25/02/2024 at 10:54, DazFred said:

Fancy getting a manager in and stating publicly that he needs 3 games to see how it's going. That's ended in 3 defeats.

Should we all write a letter to Carol asking why she didn't tell us this and then we'd have all saved our time and money and not bothered?

I seem to have missed this from Carol. Is there a video somewhere?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Vtid said:

😅 I looked at our home fixtures we have left & on paper you couldn’t ask for much of a better list when in a relegation scrap. We know that means nothing at Vale but I said last week we need 5 wins & 1-2 draws. Let’s hope the first win is tonight 🙏 Don’t expect nothing at derby but burton away & Northampton away are the most realistic ones we could snatch a point from. 

Wigan ought to be a game we should get something. Midtable nothing to play for.

But we're talking Vale here 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jeffporthill said:

Come on, this is Fleetwood town ffs, they are a pub side they have a pub side ground and they are worse than we are, they only beat us last month because their pitch was like a bog. We can change the hole season with one good win tonight so come on and get behind the lads. COME ON THE VALE.

I like your optimism, mate 

But we are playing like a p### poor pub side , just want to see some desire and passion for the badge tonight.  UTV 

16 minutes ago, Doha said:

Thanks for sharing.

She sounds emotionally drained, and it is clear she cares, but her prattling on about the families is rather concerning. We absolutely do not have a strong squad. How can she just not see this?! Suppose she can't come out and admit she's funded a load of dross can she.

• Like 1