onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

4 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Go listen to the pv podcast. I wondered why we had a bad window and he explains why for about 30 mins.

I nearly won the lottery, then nearly won a couple of cars.  But no I just missed out on them.  Talks a good game, but hasn't delivered when other clubs seem to have managed to deliver around us.

Advert

9 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Patience outplayed outrun and losing to Cheltenham. 

How many more managers do these loser players have to go through .

I'm sick of seeing them lose.

Win that's the whole point of football 

At least play like you want to win 

That's a fair comment but we won't start winning straight away. I'm sure you know that unlike some.

To give a poor Cheltenham side 6 points tells you all you need to know about which league we will be playing in next season. 

I bet Walsall are already delighted with their 6 points gained from us. 

If Flitcrofts still here I'm not sure I'll be bothering.

5 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

"Back to reality" and only took a loss with the new manager and coaching staff who haven't had a game with us yet to change it. If anyone is a clown it's you. No patience at all. Did you expect us to start playing like a top side because of a top manager. The reality is that we are in the process of rebuilding everything that has been neglected for the past 20 years and it won't be an easy job for df or dm.

Go listen to that podcast would you

Utv

Inbox me your number you little dick head I’ll show you who’s a clown! 

4 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

I nearly won the lottery, then nearly won a couple of cars.  But no I just missed out on them.  Talks a good game, but hasn't delivered when other clubs seem to have managed to deliver around us.

Sinnott used to talk a good game and he worse than Gannon who was worse than Crosby

48 minutes ago, The Master said:

I’ve sat back and observed from afar for a few weeks.

We are doomed. Desperately bad. Tom Pett was the best player on the park today. We let him go. We haven’t replaced Benning, Worrall, Proctor or Hall with anything better. Even Harrison. Actually Cass as well. And add Conlon. Even, dare I say it, Timmy McDermott would do a better job up front in place of the utter clown that is Loft.

All of it is on Flitcroft.

Ive sat back and listened to Darren Moore this week and his remit is to tell the fans how great Flitcroft is. Listen to his interviews back. It’s Dave this and Dave that. I hoped he wouldn’t be a yes man but early signs are not good.

Same formation. Nothing changes. Garbage performance. No fight. No desire. No goal threat. Concede for fun. Lose to another team below us. First time Cheltenham have scored 3 all season.

Bar an absolute miracle we are going down and IF we do it is ALL on David Flitcroft for letting players go and not getting in better and leaving us with zero goal threat. The man is an absolute disgrace. 

Was Crosby in charge today ?

New manager

Same team and same formation

Same subs

Worst of all SAME EFFORT and PASSION. Not good enough !!!

Same poor quality from too many players.

Not a chance of retaining our div 1 place

15 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

I'm pretty sure dof helped us get promoted. I suggest you listen to the portvale podcast. You can here what flickers has to say himself. I'm fully behind dm and df.

Utv

Your on your own then pal , Flitcroft couldn't organise a p### up in a brewery

His recruitment is costing our club it's league one status #  selling Harrison and buying Loft what a cluster f### that turned out to be , me and most of the fans see him as a conman He has hoodwinked carol but she just can't see it  He f###ed Bury over it's not going to happen at the vale 

All of us have got to make a stand & soon

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

His name is David Flitcroft. Not “Flickers” like he’s your mate or something.

He is a disgrace to the club and needs to be hounded out.

Darren Moore may as well have read his interview off an A4 piece of paper that Carol gave him.

David this and David that. It doesn’t wash with fans with more than one braincell.

Right now. At this moment in Port Vales history….. Carol is blinded and Flitcroft isn’t fit for purpose.

Moore can bang on all he wants about their relationship. I’d sooner Flitcroft <ovf censored> off and stopped being a huge interference in Port Vale Football Club.

Right so let's go back to chucking all are money at the first team like we did before and let's see how long it takes for us to:

A: get promoted and then go into administration 

Or B: get relegated

In modern day football the facilities of the pitch are very very important financially, for how we play on the pitch and the list goes on.

It isn't the 1990s anymore

This is 2023

Get with it

Utv

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

"Back to reality" and only took a loss with the new manager and coaching staff who haven't had a game with us yet to change it. If anyone is a clown it's you. No patience at all. Did you expect us to start playing like a top side because of a top manager. The reality is that we are in the process of rebuilding everything that has been neglected for the past 20 years and it won't be an easy job for df or dm.

Go listen to that podcast would you

Utv

We walked into the season without a striker.

We chased one in Loft who is utter garbage. We got Uche who is utter garbage. We are continuing to throw a 16 year old under the bus. We got rid of Benning. Didn’t replace with better. Worrall. Didn’t replace with better. Hall. Didn’t replace with better. Pett. Didn’t replace with better. Conlon. Didn’t replace with better. Harrison. Didn’t replace with better. I could go on. 
And you, yes YOU, are telling the fans to have patience and listen to a <ovf censored> podcast because everything will be ok?????????

<ovf censored> me sidewards youth.

You do realise how detached from reality and how ridiculous you sound, yes?

It’s happening in front of your eyes. The deterioration of Port Vale football club as a playing entity and you cannot see it.

You may as well be Carol Shanahan.

Shame.

7 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

The latter bit you are certainly wrong mate but tbf I hope we dont get to find out

Just can’t see him staying if were in league 2. His reputation definitely gets him a job higher up the leagues than the basement division. Time will tell mate 👍🏻 

16 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Once again vtid a very silly comment. you change your opinion on df from one good apointment and one loss with the new manager it just show how easily you and some vale fans change there mind. It's a great appointment from df and he won't have a massive impact in the first game. We have to wait and see what happens. I'm fully behind dm and df. Vtid I suggest you listen to the portvale podcast.

That's like Russians listening to state TV news. It was a pretty friendly interview. I'm not interested in the amazing players we didn't get. I also don't care if DF works hard. I want to know why we rebuild the squad every year, why we had Lowe at CM and they had Pett, and what Ryan Lowe games he watched when he was tracking him!

7 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Clubs with bigger budgets and more to offer

Just now, Sandyford_Lion said:

Was Crosby in charge today ?

New manager

Same team and same formation

Same subs

Worst of all SAME EFFORT and PASSION. Not good enough !!!

Same poor quality from too many players.

Not a chance of retaining our div 1 place

Very true. My only hope is that Moore has been advised by DF this week and is smart enough to recognise everything was wrong today . My biggest concern was the subs, why take 2 players off seconds after taking the lead? Plus he kept Lowe and took Ojo off and he should have taken Loft off as soon as he got the inevitable booking.

Archived