onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

6 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Once again vtid a very silly comment. you change your opinion on df from one good apointment and one loss with the new manager it just show how easily you and some vale fans change there mind. It's a great appointment from df and he won't have a massive impact in the first game. We have to wait and see what happens. I'm fully behind dm and df. Vtid I suggest you listen to the portvale podcast.

Good for you I’m not! I haven’t got a problem with the manager appointment that’s not the issue is it. I actually felt sorry for Flitcroft & my opinion did change for a few days but now im Back to reality. Get gone ya clown 🤡 

Advert

5 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Flitcroft prob would sack him 😭 I’m just finding it really hard to be positive now it’s depressing at the minute mate 

I truly share your despair, but having been a PV supporter for 70 years, I haven't got any more hair to lose! Seriously, don't get too depressed, as my wife always reminds me; "It's only a game ."  Keep the faith, UTV!

Just now, PVFC764 said:

I will be behind DM.  Flickers - all other clubs around us managed to sign better players but we didn't.  He is responsible for everything that goes on the pitch and just talks a good game, but not delivering it.

Go listen to the pv podcast. I wondered why we had a bad window and he explains why for about 30 mins.

1 minute ago, JoeB2 said:

Ahhh, no one is getting my joke!

I’m quoting Carol’s silly letter.

Then quote Carols letter in the abuse line.  Put something like.  You will be on Carols Naughty list after her open letter to the fans.  It comes across you are upset fans are venting.  There is more abuse on grumble and grumble.

I reckon this formation for Reading

Leutweiller

May St Chippy at the back - they keep a great line

bluestone avenue under 12s in mid

sproson statue instead of Loft as a number 9.  A good target man

Ripley up front, shirt off. running the show

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

I'm pretty sure dof helped us get promoted. I suggest you listen to the portvale podcast. You can here what flickers has to say himself. I'm fully behind dm and df.

Utv

His name is David Flitcroft. Not “Flickers” like he’s your mate or something.

He is a disgrace to the club and needs to be hounded out.

Darren Moore may as well have read his interview off an A4 piece of paper that Carol gave him.

David this and David that. It doesn’t wash with fans with more than one braincell.

Right now. At this moment in Port Vales history….. Carol is blinded and Flitcroft isn’t fit for purpose.

Moore can bang on all he wants about their relationship. I’d sooner Flitcroft <ovf censored> off and stopped being a huge interference in Port Vale Football Club.

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Go listen to the pv podcast. I wondered why we had a bad window and he explains why for about 30 mins.

Yeah with a load of crap! The podcast is why my views swayed to support him this week. It’s garbage he’s failed & that will be 💯 confirmed come may mate 

8 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

All these injuries we're holding out for. I can think of Garrity that's it.

Gore is a 19 year old who was hyped to the hilt but looked exactly what he is v Pompey...a kid.

And Planty again is a young kid.

Uche won't play for us again. 

Who else am I missing? Because basically the season hinges on Garrity then. 

Mitch Clarke too

Add Mitch Clarke, Garrity and Plant to that team and you would hope it improves.

Gore is an unknown quantity… he got written off after his first game by some but undoubtedly he has some quality and should contribute.

1 minute ago, PVFC764 said:

Then quote Carols letter in the abuse line.  Put something like.  You will be on Carols Naughty list after her open letter to the fans.  It comes across you are upset fans are venting.  There is more abuse on grumble and grumble.

She said the abuse had to stop, didn’t she? Or must stop? I am quoting it!

It really cheesed me off. Showed a lot about how she views the fans.

I don't think any Vale Fan sees DM as the issue, but we're not allowed to say what/who the issue is with.

It's football. There's no place for sentiment. AC got the sack when DM became available and DF went and got him.

I feel very sorry for AC as I think he genuinely did care about the results. He wasn't backed in the transfer market, leaving us with a wafer-thin, unbalanced squad of mainly poor players. 

CSs biggest mistake so far was her open letter that was patronising to the supporters who love this club and care far more about PVFC than the majority of the "employees" ever will. 

I'll calm down after this latest pathetic defeat after a few days. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to calm down from the shambles that was the January transfer window! 

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

In reality it's a lot of hot air though.

We nearly did this we nearly did that. 

We nearly got an Arsenal lad who went to Sturm Graz, we nearly got the best striker in League 2. We nearly got one over the line at the death but his club missed out on a signing. 

Just hoping it's not.....we nearly stayed up. 

Just now, darren1810 said:

In reality it's a lot of hot air though.

We nearly did this we nearly did that. 

We nearly got an Arsenal lad who went to Sturm Graz, we nearly got the best striker in League 2. We nearly got one over the line at the death but his club missed out on a signing. 

Just hoping it's not.....we nearly stayed up. 

Does he ever think why all of his targets go elsewhere?

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Good for you I’m not! I haven’t got a problem with the manager appointment that’s not the issue is it. I actually felt sorry for Flitcroft & my opinion did change for a few days but now im Back to reality. Get gone ya clown 🤡 

"Back to reality" and only took a loss with the new manager and coaching staff who haven't had a game with us yet to change it. If anyone is a clown it's you. No patience at all. Did you expect us to start playing like a top side because of a top manager. The reality is that we are in the process of rebuilding everything that has been neglected for the past 20 years and it won't be an easy job for df or dm.

Go listen to that podcast would you

Utv

Archived