onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Open Letter from Carol

Advert

2 hours ago, Warren said:

The letter is a good communication. If nothing was said another type of criticism actually far worse would be levelled. They don't communicate with the fans. That is more poisonous. 

Unfortunately, the appointment of Crosby has transpired to be a big mistake. I can see why he was appointed. It wasn't the cheap option. It was a decision made after risk assessment. Crosby had performed well in his interim management spells. He is a very experienced coach. He was successful in keeping the club in L1 at the end of last season when in charge after Clarke was removed. Giving him a go permanently looked possibly less risky than bringing in a new manager. Less change etc. 

I think Crosby has personally cost Port Vale 10 - 15 points in games this season. His second half decision making has been particularly awful. Without these mistakes or misjudgements we would be much further up the league. This is the number one key issue. It looks like the number two key issue is the squad has been weakened not strengthened in the Jan 2024 window. 

So we are where we are. Must make a good management appointment this time. 

You still going on about Crosby! Your as bad as Devine with smith. This isn’t on Crosby it’s the numpty who appointed him 🤦‍♂️ Sounds like we may be bringing another coach with poor managerial records to replace him. Suppose that will be Andy’s fault as well 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 4

Stoke is the enemy. They have 50k people waiting to laugh at PV. Cambridge are rivals. I live on Merseyside, you're having a laugh if you think Everton fans care about PV. They are protesting points deductions at the moment. I 100% know my Liverpool supporting friends I drink with tomorrow night will not give a moment's thought to said letter. And more to the point, they are irrelevant. 

If Stoke lose to Blackburn on Saturday and QPR win at home, they will be in a big relegation battle themselves. 

Would you like screenshots ? Are you calling me a liar ? 

Stoke is the enemy. They have 50k people waiting to laugh at PV. Cambridge are rivals. I live on Merseyside, you're having a laugh if you think Everton fans care about PV. They are protesting points deductions at the moment. I 100% know my Liverpool supporting friends I drink with tomorrow night will not give a moment's thought to said letter. And more to the point, they are irrelevant. 

If Stoke lose to Blackburn on Saturday and QPR win at home, they will be in a big relegation battle themselves. 

You're missing the point. Stoke didn't put out some pathetic letter from Coates when Neil was dismissed. 

Nor do any other clubs. A statement thanking the manager for his services is the norm. Oh no not at Port Vale. Woah is me, leave Dave alone. Haven't seen one quote from Carol thanking Crosby. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, AndyGeorge said:

At least it's not a low cost housing development. All of a sudden? I was at Vale Park when Roy Sproson was playing. You can judge a football club on it's presence, values, sustainability and standing in the community. Where have you come from?

I've just come in from work actually... welcome to the website,do enjoy...

• Like 2

On reflection, I think if Carol really trusts flitcroft is doing a good job, what is her judgement worth? She's plainly got things so wrong. Her open letter was like mummy's telling the naughty people to stop picking on my lovely Davy ,you rotters.... forever backing the wrong horse 😟

• Like 6

If only they got a few strikers in and a lwb then none of this would have happened .

Crosby may have still been in a job aswell .

The letter has misunderstood the reason why the faithful are kicking off ,there kicking off because the players are losing games ,but not just losing them they should be losing last 3 by 6 six goals a game the performances have showed a complete lack of pride in the shirt in fact I'd go as far as say there taking the piss 

Now if you have paid 200 pounds for a few rooms in Blackpool, payed 100 pounds for tickets ,plus 100 for food travel etc etc and witnessed that display then you would kick off, don't forget this is just day's after just bringing mighten ,and only a replacement for the already here Williams ,so just the one bought in on deadline Day and no strikers and no lwb which were promised the very week before at flitcroft meeting something about 2 from  Chelsea .

Instead of releasing a statement saying we hadn't the funds ,or we were in for a striker but paperwork didn't get through in time they said nothing leaving, us with Wilson Bipepa and Loft ,between them maybe 6 goals this season and one was a pen v Carlisle so before game v Fleetwood folk were irritated ,and then the players turn in a performance what 11 out of the crowd could have shown more spirit determination and will to win .

Tues was horrendous chatting to a stokie who watched it ,he said none of the players were any good apart from chizzy near end of game ,so let's add more fuel to a absolutely pissed off home support its no wonder folk are getting  pointed at and wanted OUT the club .

The one question i would like ask Carol is why have the last 3 performances from the people you pay, been nothing short of disgraceful   ,what are you going to do to ensure none of these performances are ever going happen again because the fan base are getting sick of them hence the unrest .

There better than that there taking our support as mugs 

Edited by Devine intervention

If the rumours are right and I state  ( Rumours) why is she not looking for more investment in the club and if she is then tell us the fans what is happening  ie donno Williams Taylor  and sure others would like to invest CAROL just be honest and up front with fans we are your bread and butter

• Like 2
  • Confused 1