Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Granville said:

I would really love to know if Flitcroft thinks he is doing a good job. Not the bluster and fluff from the fans forums etc, just deep down whether he thinks:

"I've made a mess of this, I have to get his next window right or it'll be me finished and my reputation ruined"

Or

"I don't really care, I'm on a winner here and I'm doing perfectly fine"

But being as he doesn't speak, we'll never know.

When he does speak it's mostly BS anyway 😆

Edited by Nippy Naylor

Advert

9 hours ago, WV said:

Did we release how many ST's were sold this season? I must have missed that. I would be very surprised if we only sold 2k season tickets next season. When was the last time we sold 2k? 

Let's see what happens. Smurthwaite and V2001 always used to say we needed to sell 5K ST's to break even? Whatever happens, I reckon there will be a big financial hit in relegation.

19 hours ago, pete vale said:

Let's see what happens. Smurthwaite and V2001 always used to say we needed to sell 5K ST's to break even? Whatever happens, I reckon there will be a big financial hit in relegation.

I don't know if there will to be honest. Football fans are very fickle. If we rebuild and are challenging for promotion or playoffs next season we all know crowds will be up not down on average, we will be televised a few times and will probably have a lower wage bill plus the much maligned new suite and corporate facilities will be bringing in twice as much revenue over the summer months before a ball is even kicked.

Edited by fuzzyvalefan
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

I don't know if there will to be honest. Football fans are very fickle. If we rebuild and are challenging for promotion or playoffs next season we all know crowds will be up not down on average, we will be televised a few times and will probably have a lower wage bill plus the much maligned new suite and corporate facilities will be bringing in twice as much revenue over the summer months before a ball is even kicked.

I'm not so sure this would happen given the current crop of players, many of whom are under contract next season. Unless massive losses are incurred in offloading and recruiting new players? I have no confidence in the DOF being able to do this either. You never know, there are teams who start from scratch and gain promotion.

• Like 1

And let’s not forget carol is now a very rich lady 

Explain how the Robbie Suite will be bringing in 'twice as much' revenue over the summer months? (and will it start to recoup any of the huge loss the club took on the actual Robbie gig...?)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Explain how the Robbie Suite will be bringing in 'twice as much' revenue over the summer months? (and will it start to recoup any of the huge loss the club took on the actual Robbie gig...?)

The Robbie Suite and lots of the Hospitality areas are used for revenue earning purposes throughout the year.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Did we lose money on the Robbie concert really ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1