Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

14 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Flitcroft has assembled this group of players.

Flitcroft  has assembled a completely unbalanced squad that offers no threat to the opposition.

Flitcroft has set up one way of playing which doesn't work with the players we have.

Flitcroft has in 4 transfer windows failed to bring in any strikers capable of scoring the goals required for the club to progress.

Flitcroft cannot be trusted to deliver the process.

Flitcoft MUST GO NOW.

100% FLITCROFT MUST GO NOW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Advert

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

Personally I’m on X and will post Flitcroft Out on every single tweet by the club.

Judging by the post by the club today it looks like I’m not the only one.

I’m not on it anymore is the majority the same as on here around that fraud? 

• Like 3

No DF fan, but at the end of the day, if there is no funding, how is he supposed to pull rabbits out of the hat during transfer windows. 

It would be better if the club announced there is no money available, at least we would all know where we stand.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

No DF fan, but at the end of the day, if there is no funding, how is he supposed to pull rabbits out of the hat during transfer windows. 

It would be better if the club announced there is no money available, at least we would all know where we stand.

To not bring a striker & lwb in is unacceptable regardless of whether the budget is low or not. Even 2 young loans which I know some wouldn’t of been happy about would of been better than none surely? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

To not bring a striker & lwb in is unacceptable regardless of whether the budget is low or not. Even 2 young loans which I know some wouldn’t of been happy about would of been better than none surely? 

Yeah this we just needed numbers through the door

• Like 2

Open letter from Carol on Facebook. Sounds like Flitcroft is going nowhere. Just about ticked enough boxes to meet his targets…

Sold a player to a bigger club (tick), loaned players from a Premier League team (tick). 

None of them are remarkable - every team loans/sells players from/to big teams, anyone could improve an academy if they had some money to spend. All of the things keeping him in his job would’ve happened with or without Flitcroft (promotion to League 1 included)

• Like 3

That letter has made me feel sick! Floor cloth isn’t going anywhere 🤦‍♂️ Guess what Carol neither will the Flitcroft chants! This will get very toxic even more so when the cheap option joke of a manager gets revealed & we go down! Absolute nonsense he’s got you wrapped round his little finger. Sounds like your putting your pride & him before the fans to me. Get rid as he’s a failure & his track record shows that or sell up if you aren’t going to put money into the football team. I couldn’t give a monkeys about a bloody championship ready pitch or new scoreboard if we are miles off the championship. Fuming 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vtid said:

That letter has made me feel sick! Floor cloth isn’t going anywhere 🤦‍♂️ Guess what Carol neither will the Flitcroft chants! This will get very toxic even more so when the cheap option joke of a manager gets revealed & we go down! Absolute nonsense he’s got you wrapped round his little finger. Sounds like your putting your pride & him before the fans to me. Get rid as he’s a failure & his track record shows that or sell up if you aren’t going to put money into the football team. I couldn’t give a monkeys about a bloody championship ready pitch or new scoreboard if we are miles off the championship. Fuming 

Wheres the letter

Im sorry but what a load of crap. Pulling on the heart strings of saving us doesnt excuse the <ovf censored> of the last 12 months. Why hasnt she addressed any of the matters we care about. I could care less about his work on the t zone . I want answers regarding crosby. The recruitment . No strikers?  Talk about missing the elephant in the room. Another load of smoke and mirrors . Im glad that they cleared up where the money is going from the players weve sold. Its paying his wages 🤣🤣

• Like 5

Actions speak louder than words. You can talk the good game all you want but the proof is in the pudding dont let this victim narrative cloud your judgement. This man is in control of all things football look what we watched over the last few months it's shambolic. 

• Like 1