onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

47 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Not really. Previous windows suggested a lack of funds on the playing side. We have repeatedly sold players and loft aside (god help us) not paid a fee for a player and have consistently to gone down the route of young loanees where in many cases the parent club may pay a %of they’re wage. 

If this comes off then it’s a brilliant signing and like Moore a massive boost for the club. I do think the club thought we were safe and could move into next year doing the same thing over and over again. The dire form I think has finally alerted them to a big chance of relegation and forced their hand. Clearly doing everything we can to remain in the division. Which is all we can ask. I would hope (and expect with a manager like Moore and past experiences to go on) that more is invested in the football in the coming years rather than other off the pitch issues which need to be lower on the list imo. 

Don't forget even the toilets not being fixed was suggested to bring down to a lack of money... Again, utter cobblers and clearly explained by Carol. 

What you say may or may not be true, but the "We haven't got a pot to pee in" nonsense really helps no-one.

4 minutes ago, smithie said:

Don't forget even the toilets not being fixed was suggested to bring down to a lack of money... Again, utter cobblers and clearly explained by Carol. 

What you say may or may not be true, but the "We haven't got a pot to pee in" nonsense really helps no-one.

We spent the 5 year budget in 4 years, there have been things paid for by others that's common knowledge. About time money was spent she loves the limelight while we are slowly slipping into league 2. You like me have no idea who funds what but for certain the owners have felt the heat of the fans and have had to act

23 minutes ago, llcoolj said:

We spent the 5 year budget in 4 years, there have been things paid for by others that's common knowledge. About time money was spent she loves the limelight while we are slowly slipping into league 2. You like me have no idea who funds what but for certain the owners have felt the heat of the fans and have had to act

I think they've woken up to the reality of the league situation but I'm not sure it's anything to do with the fans. It sets a rather dangerous precedent if they feel obliged to jump when the fans say so.

4 minutes ago, smithie said:

I think they've woken up to the reality of the league situation but I'm not sure it's anything to do with the fans. It sets a rather dangerous precedent if they feel obliged to jump when the fans say so.

Of course it's fan pressure hence her sticking up for blue eyed Dave. He is not required full stop

Just finished the podcast, was a really good listen. Suprised it took 5 mins until I heard the word ‘ aligned ‘ 😂 Think Flitcroft was very humble at times & I have to admit it was uncomfortable when he talked about how much the abuse has affected him & his family. I still think he chats a lot of poop around certain stuff but nobody deserves to feel like that & I had a part to play in it so I have to hold my hands up & admit i was out of order. He has put a hell of a lot of work into the club since he joined & I have to admire anyone who’s trying to better this football club. He obviously hasn’t got it all right & has made mistakes but after hearing him speak tonight he’s trying & that’s all I can ask as a fan. No different to the players if people work hard for Vale they have my support. Let’s rally together now & keep our league 1 status 💪🏻 The recruitment of Darren Moore speaks volumes of the effort from all involved. I’m not gonna rim his arse but he now has my support & im looking forward to the next transfer window as that will be key for most fans who are against him right now.

20 minutes ago, smithie said:

Fans 💯 played a part, lose your fans and your doomed 

I think RobF should contact the club and see if he can arrange a game during the closed season with the first team. I’d have suggested the youth team but they’d be like whippets and our average age on the conservative side has got to be 45+
You can add another 22 years to that for me

Archived