onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

21 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Cambridge and Burton can get dragged into it more over the next few weeks tbf.
Its time for Vale to step right up.
I'll take a draw Saturday then we have to start picking up some wins.

I reckon DM will have the players proper fired up and I can see us nicking it 2-1  win on sat , Go on Vale. KTF , UTV

Advert

10 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

So you agree a private company, that exists merely for self profit, should be allowed to investigate fraud? 

Nothing to do with jealousy. I just don't like corruption. 

Having worked in fraud, in the public sector, I would have more faith in a private company that needs a good reputation to keep getting work. 

Won 3 out of 23 with us.
slightly under half. 
How appalling is that.
And without the handbrake that is Moore we beat Wednesday 4-0 and gave Southampton a game. 
At least you are paying his wages now rather than the ones he stole of us.

zzzzzzzz

38 minutes ago, Vtid said:

I checked the match stats earlier & looked like they were hammering Blackpool. Yeah won’t be easy I’d take a point away from home mate with 2 home games to follow. Vale park should be a great atmosphere in his first game in charge there 

I'm going be more ambitious here  and say we'll get a 2-1 win 

One thing I would say, what a turning point for our club appointing our first black manager. Considering the awful media we got when Smurf said he was too scared to appoint Hasselbank because of "our racist fans". It's a testiment to the turnaround in reputation we've had in the last 4 years under Carol.

Please vale fans, no cringy massey style songs about his cock size.

I'm more worried about werestayinups cock size.

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I'm going be more ambitious here  and say we'll get a 2-1 win 

They are playing well mate, they’re at home it’s not gonna be an easy game. Think they’ll come out fast. Like I say I’d be happy with a draw away from home anything more would be a massive bonus. 

14 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Having worked in fraud, in the public sector, I would have more faith in a private company that needs a good reputation to keep getting work. 

This is not the thread for it dude. But I think considering the reputation private companies have got with their continual prices increases and neglect in our utlity sectors together with fact that most of our elected MP's have shares in private enterprise, and therefore conflict of interest, I cannot agree.

As I said wrong thread

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

They are playing well mate, they’re at home it’s not gonna be an easy game. Think they’ll come out fast. Like I say I’d be happy with a draw away from home anything more would be a massive bonus. 

Yeah mate but we are due a win, so cmon vale 👍

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Good point our destiny is in our own hands 👍

I am not positive for Saturday. Cheltenham will fancy their chances after tonight.

I think Vale need to go there with a mindset of getting a point and sitting back then getting a breakaway goal from someone like Chislet.

1 minute ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I am not positive for Saturday. Cheltenham will fancy their chances after tonight.

I think Vale need to go there with a mindset of getting a point and sitting back then getting a breakaway goal from someone like Chislet.

The best form of defence is attack in my opinion because if we set up for a draw with our defending it's an accident waiting to happen , just get in there faces and have a go that's what id like to see on sat , UTV

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

One thing I would say, what a turning point for our club appointing our first black manager. Considering the awful media we got when Smurf said he was too scared to appoint Hasselbank because of "our racist fans". It's a testiment to the turnaround in reputation we've had in the last 4 years under Carol.

Please vale fans, no cringy massey style songs about his cock size.

Does Dazzer have a bigger one? Just a joke no offence intended 

We all know what invariably happens when Vale sit back. Aspin special

Archived