onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Portsmouth (H) match thread - 27th Jan

robf

2 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Right I'm going have my say now 

Crosby stays in situ we are down 

Did you get to the fans forum on Thursday? It was the perfect opportunity to speak directly to the owners. 

Advert

27 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Long ball forwards to pompey centre half that's all I saw 

Long ball football at its worst .

We were absolutely rubbish .

A 1 out of 10 for entertainment we either a 8 or 9 or a 1 today we were absolutely diabolical how they haven't scored more I do not know .

Waste of a afternoon again .

I've never understood folk who stop attending but I'm getting pushed to not do so .

We are a much better team than that why we turning in a lousy half hearted display when we playing top of the league .

League Cup quarter final aswell .

If the players cannot be bothered turn up why should the fans .

0 goal attempts at home on target

It's a total embarrassment. 

Thats what people have been asking for on here. 4 at the back and stop passing it around at the back and get it forward to Uche. Todays game is what you get when you do that against a big strong side.

19 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Long ball forwards to pompey centre half that's all I saw 

Long ball football at its worst .

We were absolutely rubbish .

A 1 out of 10 for entertainment we either a 8 or 9 or a 1 today we were absolutely diabolical how they haven't scored more I do not know .

Waste of a afternoon again .

I've never understood folk who stop attending but I'm getting pushed to not do so .

We are a much better team than that why we turning in a lousy half hearted display when we playing top of the league .

League Cup quarter final aswell .

If the players cannot be bothered turn up why should the fans .

0 goal attempts at home on target

It's a total embarrassment. 

A mate of mine said we were unlucky I said do me a favour we were dire and In the end got done with a dodgy pen but the tactics from us were just asking for trouble 

I can't stand negative tactics  I'd rather my team have a go than sit back it's pants 

Hang on, we're 20th? Christ!

Relying on young lads immediately adapting to men's football? Without our top scorer and player of the season? Potentially down to two available strikers?

I've backed the long-term plan but we need to sort the here and now.

4 minutes ago, Gooders said:

Thats what people have been asking for on here. $ at the back and stop passing it around at the back and get it forward to Uche. Todays game is what you get when you do that against a big strong side.

Hang on they were still passing it back 😂 it's also due to negative tactics 

46 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

So they missed a load of chances and we don't have a shot on target and that entitled us to snatch a draw come on 😆

Missed chances don’t count for anything , just saying they were fortunate to get the penalty late on 

53 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Toe to toe with them , that's delusional we hardly caused them a problem all match 

And the score up to the 88th? 

Not pretty, but pretty much toe to toe with no goal up to that pen.

6 hours ago, Aguar61 said:

If I was you I'd drown my sorrows in Kay's Bar or the Ox....mega annoying, feel for yer mate

Good idea, though Cloisters is my bar of choice. AS things turned out, I was better off staying here!

45 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Did you enjoy the negative tactics employed by the manager after uche came off because I certainly didn't  it was backs against the wall more or less all 2nd half 

No shots on target # it's just dire 

Show some desire to win the game 

That's really a different question.  I stand by my point that if they had failed to score and we didn't have a shot on target that the appropriate result would have been a draw.

We seemed to start well for the 1st 10 mins or so, but we were disappointing after that.   

17 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Hang on, we're 20th? Christ!

Relying on young lads immediately adapting to men's football? Without our top scorer and player of the season? Potentially down to two available strikers?

I've backed the long-term plan but we need to sort the here and now.

We are sleep walking into relegation 

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Anyway amongst all the negativity. Myself included.

Here's a positive thought for next week for us all.

Fleetwood haven't won a game of football since November 11th. 

I know who I’m having on my coupon next week then.

Archived