onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

7 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

You quoted in the previous post you didn't blame Bings substitutions , did you not ?

Yes I did and I gave reasons why or didn't you read that bit ?

It's all about opinions of course and no matter what you or I say or believe it will not change the result sadly.

Luckily though, the next game is always just around the corner, let's hope for a better showing on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:
On 26/12/2023 at 19:18, dazzerjames said:
I’m glad you don’t run my organisation, if you think knee jerk changes at the first time of trouble is the answer. Come back to me after Carlisle.
anything less than 4 points maybe time to go. But just because it’s Christmas doesn’t mean we deserved to beat a top 7 team.

Defo not satire. Given that he didn't hit your 4 point threshold and folded against the team at the bottom of the league, I assume you agree with me?

2 poor  defensive errors doesn’t make him a bad manager. He’s about hit Par for half the season gone. 

im equally as disgusted with the result and performance of a few today. However , Ojo in that side today we get the win or a least a draw. Hopefully some reinforcements coming over the hill this week  

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

I can only speak from my seat in the Hamil, going two thirds of the aways and the musings on here.

Folk aren't happy.  That's probably an understatement. 

People definitely weren’t happy today. Some shouted abuse near the front, but most just walked out and didn’t clap him off. Feel like a lot have turned on him.

The reason I want Crosby out isn’t just because of losses. It’s because he continually shows he is tactically inept. We’ve thrown away so many points purely down to his poor in game management decisions. If we were losing but I could see we were on the right track I’d be more understanding. But he’s shown he’s not learning, and nothing I’ve seen so far makes me think he will ever make a capable manager.

17 minutes ago, Powerline said:

People definitely weren’t happy today. Some shouted abuse near the front, but most just walked out and didn’t clap him off. Feel like a lot have turned on him.

Very few were actually shouting abuse to be honest.  Most, like our small group, were just gutted and left, gutted with the players conceding so late and the manner rather than anything the manager had or hadn’t done, and I suspect many others felt the same.  That’s not to say the result won Crosby any new admirers by the way.

19 minutes ago, Powerline said:

The reason I want Crosby out isn’t just because of losses. It’s because he continually shows he is tactically inept. We’ve thrown away so many points purely down to his poor in game management decisions. If we were losing but I could see we were on the right track I’d be more understanding. But he’s shown he’s not learning, and nothing I’ve seen so far makes me think he will ever make a capable manager.

I'm as disappointed as anyone today, but is it accurate to say we've thrown away "so many points" ? 

We let 2 points slip at Lincoln and again today - but we pinched a win and a point late on at Oxford and Wycombe respectively.

10 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Know much about how this guy doesn't wing it?

He's young, enthusiastic, got a team on a very limited budget punching above their weight. Very highly thought of. If Crosby were to go he'd be my first choice. We're going nowhere with Crosby. 

17 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

LancyTony, even your not this dumb.

Liverpool have not gone down the route for 30 years now. They are not stuck firmly in the past  like you

Brian...I'm clearly not as dumb as you? You dismiss some of the most successful managers in their history to claim that Gerard Houllier was one of their "Serial trophy winners"? Get a grip! 

Also - I thought you were going to be nicer and more respectful to people, as you claimed it was me that was always abusive - check out your own posts...you have no idea how to be respectful!

As for being dumb...it's "you're" not "your"...dumbass!

17 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

ha ha you are daft.

One day you might get some credibility on here but I doubt that very much

How much do you get paid ?

What's daft about my comment, Bri? Didn't you realize that Carol was a successful businesswoman? Interesting that the only person to respond to your post was the permanently-confused Kalamazoo Kid! 

7 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I wonder if carol knows the true feelings of the majority of the fan base at this point  

You cannot justify saying the majority unless you have conducted a poll that shows this result. There is always a vocal minority on forums like this...the silent majority tend to not get involved in online arguments of this type, according to research?

Archived