onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

1 hour ago, Guppys left peg said:

What you do is a proper recruitment search looking at all the available candidates then choose the best one. We clearly didn’t do that. The only thing I can say that’s keeping him in the job is he does give young players a shot but he’s far from the only coach in existence who’d do that.

And to be clear I’m not one who likes sacking managers in fact very much the opposite but the evidence is overwhelming he isn’t the guy.

Did Liverpool do that when they appointed Paisley, or Fagan, or Evans, or Dalgish?

Advert

How is 2-3 places higher in the league financially beneficial to replacing management / dof and back room staff ?
there are about 10 other teams all making the same complaints. 

im not saying there isn’t need for a change in approach , but mid season isn’t the best time at all just because you had your Boxing Day ruined 
You're spot on, let's not bother changing managers and take the relegation that's staring us down. We might win a few in L2 and everyone will be happier!

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

What was happening in the Hamil Road end?

A fan started on Ripley who confronted him. Discussion ensued. 

This only a couple of weeks after stewards had to intervene to stop fans fighting with each other in our new all singing and dancing harmonious home end. 

40 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Stoke 3 up after sacking there failing manager. Cheltenham flying after hiring the messiah.

We stick with an abject failure because he's a really nice guy.

Why not? We love the owner because fundamentally she is a really nice person, not because she is throwing money around and giving us a successful product to watch. 

7 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
9 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:
How is 2-3 places higher in the league financially beneficial to replacing management / dof and back room staff ?
there are about 10 other teams all making the same complaints. 

im not saying there isn’t need for a change in approach , but mid season isn’t the best time at all just because you had your Boxing Day ruined 

You're spot on, let's not bother changing managers and take the relegation that's staring us down. We might win a few in L2 and everyone will be happier!

I’m glad you don’t run my organisation, if you think knee jerk changes at the first time of trouble is the answer. Come back to me after Carlisle.

anything less than 4 points maybe time to go. But just because it’s Christmas doesn’t mean we deserved to beat a top 7 team.

I’m glad you don’t run my organisation, if you think knee jerk changes at the first time of trouble is the answer. Come back to me after Carlisle.
anything less than 4 points maybe time to go. But just because it’s Christmas doesn’t mean we deserved to beat a top 7 team.

Knee jerk, two wins in 15 is knee jerk? Any other club this skid mark is out on his ear mid October. We're stuck with him unfortunately.

1 hour ago, LancyTony said:

Why would he be so great? Oldham / Barrow? Not exactly setting the world on fire? And, if he wouldn't come to the Vale, there isn't much touting him as a potential?

the same Pete Wild thats just won 7 out of 8 games for Barrow. Got them 4th in the league on a show string budget and whose got a 44.73% win ratio?

Like somebody said, you are either employed by the club, related to Andy Crosby or just utterly clueless. I know which one I'm going with

Archived