onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough (H) FLC QF Match Thread 19th Dec

Birches Head Fred

Advert

13 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I can see where the sentiment comes from but the standard criteria for testimonials is 10 years unbroken service.

yet the club already said they will give him one for his service. It was supposed to be at the end of last season but nothing 

1 hour ago, SuperHuman said:

Any news on tickets sold? What’s it looking like now?

12100 the latest from Baggers in the Valiant (but that was this morning). Got about 2000  left. Similar amount of home fans to what we had in the playoff semi v Swindon.

Bernie, Mark Grew and Ray Walker will be on the pitch about 15 minutes before kickoff which is great from the club to help build things up for this occasion.

Bang up for this now. Into these.

Hope they get pre-match right. Having Slaven et al on the pitch is a good move. Get the music right (as daft as it sounds, it can absolutely kill an atmosphere if done wrong. They need to bin off this WWE theme music nonsense).

Ripley

Debrah Lowe Yak

Massey Ojo Blaster Grant

Devine Chissy 

Garrity

Would be nice to win but I just want a game in which we're a) aggressive without the ball, b) play through Blaster and Devine c) score at least once.

53 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

12100 the latest from Baggers in the Valiant (but that was this morning). Got about 2000  left. Similar amount of home fans to what we had in the playoff semi v Swindon.

Bernie, Mark Grew and Ray Walker will be on the pitch about 15 minutes before kickoff which is great from the club to help build things up for this occasion.

I think we’ll sell some more on the day, but not another 2,000.

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

I think we’ll sell some more on the day, but not another 2,000.

I’d agree, maybe at a push up to another 1000 which in all honesty probably takes us to the upper limit of home support for now especially midweek. Still a decent effort and at £25 an adult ticket I’m happy with those numbers tbh.

Just hope the team can throw off the shackles like they did on Saturday and put on a show regardless of the result.

12.100 early morning this morning so estimated 2k left .

Hamil 3250 sold atmosphere was superb in there sat and if you think that was good wait till tomorrow. 

Goooaaarrrnnn Vale 

23 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

12.100 early morning this morning so estimated 2k left .

Hamil 3250 sold atmosphere was superb in there sat and if you think that was good wait till tomorrow. 

Goooaaarrrnnn Vale 

2k still to sell is pretty poor for a game like this.

Can’t help thinking a combination of hanging on to Crosby and the price of tickets have put some off. Real shame.

Fans are going have to make up for it and be even louder to out sing Boro.

I’m looking forward to your pre match rally call tomorrow!

1 minute ago, MBE said:

2k still to sell is pretty poor for a game like this.

Can’t help thinking a combination of hanging on to Crosby and the price of tickets have put some off. Real shame.

Fans are going have to make up for it and be even louder to out sign Boro.

I’m looking forward to your pre match rally call tomorrow!

The £25 is pretty much standard in this league.... Wycombe is £27 this weekend.

Don't forget the club listened to the noise about children's tickets and halved the cost. 

Anyway we might be modest in number but we can all play our part by making a racket. 

2 hours ago, Vtid said:

what on earths happened to popeys testimonial that's never come about? It's actually sickening he's not had one yet 

Didn’t he say some outspoken things about the club and say some dodgy stuff on Twitter? Plus his dad mouthed off and Pope was also one of the few people who seemed to like Smurfwaite. 

He should have one but does Carol want to hold a day of celebration for a guy with David Icke type views? 

As a club legend though I agree. A true great. 

14 minutes ago, smithie said:

It would be great to hear some of the classics tomorrow!

"Bury me under the Bycars"

"Bless 'em all"

"12 pints of Bass" for Christmas 

"Land of Hope And Glory"

Don’t remember the land of hope and glory one.

Archived