onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

1 minute ago, southport vale said:

Is Williams injured? No games at Aberdeen yet Liverpool agree a loan deal here. I suspect it might be more the fact he doesn't want to come here. Strange that the 2 other loanees did an interview on you tube but Williams didn't. Let's face it it's easier to say he's injured than trying to explain he thinks he's Billy big boll.... Maybe I'm wrong to imply this but certainly something is not right.

Apparently said something at training derogatory about the club so we sent him packing. 

1 minute ago, smithie said:

Some of the soiling going on on here is just downright mad! How did people cope pre-internet? In those days people just waited to see what was announced on Radio Stoke or printed in The Sentinel or they saw new signings at the next match they went to.

The world has gone mad.      

Or kept checking Ceefax 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WV said:

Apparently said something at training derogatory about the club so we sent him packing. 

The more whispers i hear the more i think its his attitude and i think that has been brought up at other clubs as well,a very silly boy who could have a very short career if true

Maybe he doesn't like Robbie Williams music

4 minutes ago, smithie said:

Some of the soiling going on on here is just downright mad! How did people cope pre-internet? In those days people just waited to see what was announced on Radio Stoke or printed in The Sentinel or they saw new signings at the next match they went to.

The world has gone mad.      

Agreed on your final sentence - though as stated earlier, this forum is akin to having a chinwag down the pub and speculating what we need, what we can afford, what formation we should play - without having a clue on most of the issues, but don't let that small fact stand in the way of the rumour mill...

Now get your round in, and we can talk about what we need next season....😁😁 Hurry up, they'll be closing soon....

Edited by Lornelounger
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

You don’t know time that is true or not do you  

Perhaps turn up now and again and put some money in 👍

Im not reading 20 pages of meltdown have we signed anyone?  

Yes, I do. You don't have to believe it, that's up to you as always but I would have thought it was blindingly obvious when you look at our transfer activity and the fact we can't fix a roof on a toilet block. But for what it's worth, yes, we don't have any money,. 

• Confused 1

Just now, WV said:

Yes, I do. You don't have to believe it, that's up to you as always but I would have thought it was blindingly obvious when you look at our transfer activity and the fact we can't fix a roof on a toilet block. But for what it's worth, yes, we don't have any money,. 

You know nothing just like the rest of us and your comment on the toilet roof confirms it 

Ill be honest I find it out very rich for someone who admits not going games to constantly berate carols finances 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WV said:

Repairing the bogs has been answered sssssooooo many times

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

You would have thought Liverpool would know the injury situation re.one of their staff, on the other hand he wont be the first dodgy goods coming out of Liverpool

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

The bins in Stoke are deeper.Apparently he has ‘dipper’s back’.Seriously it must be disappointing for the lad.

5 minutes ago, smithie said:

The world has gone mad.      

4 minutes ago, WV said:

probably called us port injury!  

2 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

You know nothing just like the rest of us and your comment on the toilet roof confirms it 

Ill be honest I find it out very rich for someone who admits not going games to constantly berate carols finances 

1) If you want to believe that then fine. I couldn't really care mate

2) That's up to you. Again, same as above, couldn't care less 😚

Ignore list for you, I suggest you do the same. 

Edited by WV
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, southport vale said:

Is Williams injured? No games at Aberdeen yet Liverpool agree a loan deal here. I suspect it might be more the fact he doesn't want to come here. Strange that the 2 other loanees did an interview on you tube but Williams didn't. Let's face it it's easier to say he's injured than trying to explain he thinks he's Billy big boll.... Maybe I'm wrong to imply this but certainly something is not right.

I'm disappointed about this. I thought Williams was what we needed. Likely good on the ball and tall. But he's not coming. I don't think Liverpool are a club that mess people about and so he likely is injured. He didn't play for Aberdeen, an SPL team with about PV's level. So that's strange. Big guys break more easily?

10 minutes ago, southport vale said:

he joined us 2 weeks ago mate & has done an interview that's been broadcasted. He's been injured for a while tbf jeez where do some of you lot pop up from where have you been the past fortnight 😂

Edited by Vtid