onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Marshall, Roe and Martin released

Samwelo

got to be honest i am very disapointed with this Williamson Rigg Haldane Tomlinson James and probably Taylor arent good enough i think we can forget about a promotion push next season unless we sign 3/4 top class players and who is the player that has already signed for another club?

just noticed Mcombe isn't on the offered list must be him

Advert

A lazy and predictable list.

I guess that Adams will just tread out the "we were nearly good enough last season" mantra. This, though, in the weakest 4th Division for 20 years.

How the hell have the likes of Pope and McDonald got contracts?

What is so ****ing wrong with McDonald? **** sake, Vale fans **** me off sometimes.

We're Port Vale, not Barcelona, not Manchester United. We are a Fourth Division team with Fourth Division players, face it.

I dont actually mind us playing in the bottom tier

I do object to paying good money for absolutely dross and boring matches, we have had far to many of those this season due to the lack of ability in the squad.

Can any one say we have really been entertained consistently this season ?

I must have missed this, but since when did we sign Williamson? I thought he was on a season long loan.

I can't help feeling Adams has missed an opportunity here. So many out of contract. I think he should have shifted more on.

We didnt sign him but his contract is up at Hyde so we can offer him a permanent deal shame really i always though he was complete toss to be honest

I don't think the squad needed a mega overhaul,before deductions we were 3 points off playoffs. I think 5 big signings and we've got a hell of a squad, I'd like to see McLeod,Whaley,myrie Williams,chilvers and maybe a loan left back from the prem,

I think its fair enough,Martin isn't good enough but then neither is Tomlinson.That said i honestly dont think all sixteen players offered terms will accept them,so we're still going to see some new blood in the team next season. I think MA has been pretty wise,trying to keep the bulk of a promising squad together - dont forget we weren't far off the playoffs after a very difficult season - and now he'll have the opportunity to bring in upto half a dozen or so players to improve what we already have.I personally feel good times are around the corner.

I think its fair enough,Martin isn't good enough but then neither is Tomlinson.That said i honestly dont think all sixteen players offered terms will accept them,so we're still going to see some new blood in the team next season. I think MA has been pretty wise,trying to keep the bulk of a promising squad together - dont forget we weren't far off the playoffs after a very difficult season - and now he'll have the opportunity to bring in upto half a dozen or so players to improve what we already have.I personally feel good times are around the corner.

The problem is that the players like Haldane Williamson and James will accept and Mccombe Richards and Griff will move on to better clubs

Archived