onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FLT G3 Port Vale v Wolverhampton Wdrs U21

Fosse69

Advert

8 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

I can’t be bothered to check but I thought ST holders picked up points for attending home games.  5 points?  If not the obviously anyone attending will pick up points for buying a ticket.  Whatever the points situation the club shouldn’t double up in my view.

Absolutely no idea, I assumed the points you got at the start for buying a ST would be your allocation for home games. 

It's a bit of a palava I've brought a season ticket generally pay for majority of me lads tickets home and just brought the away top as well as the home but ain't been a away game yet this season so you know what the folk who go the away games should have more priority than me and rightly so .
I am bothered No the more successful we are the better then there will not be the usual suspects at away games therewillbe new faces,great to me that is thar shows we are growing.
UTV

Quite simply, the loyalty scheme shouldn't be used as a marketing tool.
Quite simply if they have only sold 1000 odd tickets at most ain't it your job try get more in .
I'd say it was .
Any old way .
V Exeter same applies let's give folk a reason go like if you go Ipswich and the other home game Lincoln I think it is you get in the hamil for 10 pounds v Exeter if just go one of them games 15 etc if go none of them games 20 etc .
Marketing get people in the ground who don't usually do anything just sit in there rooms playing video games (boring).
UTV

13 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Quite simply if they have only sold 1000 odd tickets at most ain't it your job try get more in .
I'd say it was .
Any old way .
V Exeter same applies let's give folk a reason go like if you go Ipswich and the other home game Lincoln I think it is you get in the hamil for 10 pounds v Exeter if just go one of them games 15 etc if go none of them games 20 etc .
Marketing get people in the ground who don't usually do anything just sit in there rooms playing video games (boring).
UTV

Fa cup completely different to a competition against a load of kids 

Agree with that .
These games are not well supported .
Opportunity for players to show what they can do and why they should be in the team this coming Sat.
We have such a great squad our second 11 would give our first 11 a game and that's what will stand us in good stead as season goes on
The big centre half is on loan to someone so a team like this this evening .
Stone
Cass Hall Benning
Pett Charsley
Mcdemott
Robinson Small
Mipo Holden

Archived