onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets 2012/2013

Ulster Valiant

I can see a potential problem with selling a 10-game season ticket or similar...namely that

I can see plenty of people opting for this and then seeing how the season turns out.

If it's a decent campaign, then they will save their tickets for the better fixtures. If it's a poor season, then they may write off the expense as better than having splashed out on a whole season-ticket.

Either way, we may sell more limited-games season tickets than full ones , thereby reducing the pre-season income.

Just a thought.

Advert

I cannot for the life of me c how increasing the matchday price is going to have a positive impact on folk coming through the turnstiles.

Football has always been a escape to me from life's pressures,going Vale having a beer ,sing song a laugh,at 22-50 **** Turpin must now be in

control of football at Vale Park.

Season ticket price is reasonable if u can commit to 23 games a lot of working people can not due to shift work etc etc.

R the bidders setting the agenda cause with bills to pay off from the last failed regime then they have to get there money from somewhere to pay the creditors,I'm not suggesting that's the case cause I ain't the foggiest.

Vale needs to knock down the ground and build a new 10000 seater stadium I think Vale park is way too big maybe someone needs to look into that.

Pay on the day should vary those who work and r well to do 20 quid say lorne street ,those where only 1 income coming in 15 quid Bycars,students 5 quid,Oaps 5 quid,unemployed 3 quid,better to have someone in that seat than no one.

Kids season tickets under 9s 23 quid

Under 16 s 50 quid

Oaps season tickets 130 quid.

Working man 200 quid and a pound in

the collection buckets gamely .

part season ticket 100 quid ,any game of your choice .

Just a few ideas feel free to slate me

Up the Vale!

With that idea and at those prices we will just about pay for Mickey's salary.:razz:

How about a “staggered” fee for attendance and categorise games with

A rated games = season tickets for all games

B rated games = season tickets for all B rated games and below

C rated games = season tickets for all C rated games only

this might appeal to some supporters who can only make the odd few games due to other commitments etc

or some kind of other ticketing scheme along these lines…And you could also "Top Up" your ST for the higher rated games if you need to on the day...

Simple - not rocket science...

This is what every protester SHOULD be saying not fanning about with reasons not to get one,some so called VALE fans are pathetic :mad:

You will never make everyone happy though Grebo, thats the sad thing.

Im not going untill Bill Bell goes, Im not going untill Dean Glover goes, Im not going untill Jim Gannon gets sacked, Im not going untill Bratts gone, Im not going untill Mo Chaudry gets in, Im not going because Mo Chaudry hasn't got in..............

Ideally, everyone who can, should get a season ticket. How great would that be. A real sign that we are all Port Vale fans and are totally behind the team, owners, everything.

Im 100% certain that Bratt and Co will be nowhere near the three Bids, so lets just back whoever it is starting with tomorrows vital game.

They will need our great support.

We should give it to them.

Healthy pre-season ST sales will give the club and its new owner the best possible start to a new era. The large chunk of money generated is an instant boost for finances and will also give a better opportunity for a decent playing squad budget. Therefore I think ST prices should be kept as low as possible to attract more sales.

We do need to lower the prices and hopefully the new owners will realise that the current prices are ridiculous and many people cant afford it. Maybe £16 for adults and £8 for juniors. Also i wont be purchasing a season ticket until i know who the new owners are!!!

I work shifts and also live away from Stoke which means i can't get to every game. A season ticket for myself would not make financial sense although i am considering buying one for next season just to give the club some much needed money. Normally I have to pay the £20 or whatever it is to attend plus petrol which makes it an expensive day out. I agree that this price should be reduced and it might encourage higher attendances.

Archived