onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF feature: Vale Park stadium’s unlikely role in Liz Truss’ rise to Prime Minister

News Feed

56 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Those people not happy with our so called ‘cozying up’ with the Tories have the option to **** off 5 miles down the road to join the Labour donors.I’m surprised there hasn’t been a boo campaign planned for the owners of the Vale.

Here today gone tomorrow politicians?

Advert

12 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

I'm happy to have an evidenced backed discussion about the topic,

Do a bit of research and come back to me with some sort of evidence.

I'll be waiting, forever, probably

Have you ever been out of Northwood ?Probably Hanley at a guess.The evidence is there ,just take your head out of your arse and open your eyes.The city is derelict and you think that’s happened just over the last decade?

2 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Those people not happy with our so called ‘cozying up’ with the Tories have the option to **** off 5 miles down the road to join the Labour donors.I’m surprised there hasn’t been a boo campaign planned for the owners of the Vale.

89177841_maxresdefault(6).thumb.jpg.15ea319bb98996a5a78594938aedfb90.jpg

1 hour ago, Howjy04 said:

Have you ever been out of Northwood ?Probably Hanley at a guess.The evidence is there ,just take your head out of your arse and open your eyes.The city is derelict and you think that’s happened just over the last decade?

As expected, anecdotal evidence and blame assigned as per your political alignment.

How about, show me HOW and show me WHY everything wrong with Stoke on trent is labours fault

When labour had money to spend it was wasted by not listening to voters, Ceramica for instance no one wanted it but they ploughed ahead and built it anyway. 

Have a look at link below for other example of wasting money

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047395/amp/Stoke-On-Trent-City-Council-blasted-spending-scandalous-330-000-redundancies-25-workers--hiring-them.html&ved=2ahUKEwjRsLfk9oL6AhWSglwKHXctB_AQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0DG_BtCfeLre_bClbGwHhS

Biggest con by Labour council was to not allow Toyota to build their factory in Stoke. Derby was as run down as Stoke back then but is in a far better state now having had Toyota’s investment. And how many County halls do the council want to build and hardly use?. There is no guarantee to say Tory council through all these years would have made Stoke any better but anyone who claims Labour councils through the years have been good for Stoke want their heads looking at.

20 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Biggest con by Labour council was to not allow Toyota to build their factory in Stoke. Derby was as run down as Stoke back then but is in a far better state now having had Toyota’s investment. And how many County halls do the council want to build and hardly use?. There is no guarantee to say Tory council through all these years would have made Stoke any better but anyone who claims Labour councils through the years have been good for Stoke want their heads looking at.

Derby were already producing jet engines hardly run down from my experience in the East Midlands, and a Conservative government funding new businesses.

31 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

The biggest con was building a “community stadium”.

I despise the current government but I’m actually happy they used our facilities. Shows our facilities are fairly well thought of, and I’m happy to take their money rather than them going to another club. It’s not like we gave it them for free or gave them a discount is it.

Archived