onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke Friendly Looking Highly Unlikely

old sage

Micky, i'd trust you with my paycheck but a Stoke/Vale friendly is the worst idea i've heard in a good while. Would be an excuse for the plebs and big, 'hard' men to just throw their fists about. Don't need it and don't need Stoke doing us any favours.

**** them.

Advert

Good idea in theory :yes:

Although, I'm not sure what the police bill for a Rangers game would be like. If they were to bring as many as you think, the police bill could be equally as high given their past with Manchester United, and the fact their flights would be arriving in Manchester before a transfer to Stoke via Picadilly station.

I highly doubt Rangers would come down intent on causing trouble. :rolleyes:

Oh I think he is' date=' he was bothered enough to rescue Rudgie from the scrap heap recognising the superb job he had done for us![/quote']

I dont see how giving Rudge a job means he is bothered with us,he recognised Johns abilities, couldn't care less about the Vale

I dont see how giving Rudge a job means he is bothered with us,he recognised Johns abilities, couldn't care less about the Vale

Was very jealous we had John, life changes as has his wallet. Deirdre loved him as a manager. Why dont we play a few more friendlies in the US. Or we could go to China.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/14/sport/football/football-rangers-finance-europe/index.html

Slightly off topic, but I like the wage structure.

Im an honest person and we would get stuffed by Sjoke anyway at this moment in time tbh. It's not rocket science, however much it hurts me to say it, to say they would be far, far, too strong for us.

Lets get to be a stable club again who can afford a transfer or two while Stoke slide back down the league (which they will) and then we can defend our record:yes:

i'm liking the mini tournament idea with rangers and pompey - anyone let BY know about this...

Basically a nice idea but transport costs could be a problem.

Id like a friendly with Villa if possible.Having LB on side could also help in a big way in sorting out a nice friendly.

We are letting our better players go and we have umpteen players out of contract at the end of the season and we cannot sign anybody due to us being in administration......

Yet, we now want to challenge Stoke to a friendly......

It's like letting the neighbours come around for tea after the baliff's have been in. What price is pride?

Archived