onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 1, Barnet 2: post match comments

Aussie Rules

The performance was awful today but what worries me more than that was the attendance. If 5 an half thousand is all we can get in our hour of need then maybe we are just little port vale, i was hoping for closer to 7000 today, i fear some fans have been lost for good

It puts SEO into context for those outsiders who say that's what caused admin - years of been utter dog muck is the reason.

Advert

We had 1600/1700 more fans today than what we would of had five weeks ago.

It was a good gate today unless you really thought we would pull in over 6500 ? I never did simply because it's still far to much to pay on the gate and also we are not near the top and going for promotion.

Worryingly though is it Hereford next home game on the Tuesday?

I'd be very very surprised to see a Crowd above 4500

Barnet = Dominant especially after missing three sitters in the first half according to Sanchez lol

What..........................................................................................

Sanchez was the one wearing dark glasses and had a white stick and a guide dog by his side I presume.

I'm not really surprised about the crowd. If you post on here you (like me) are a bit of a self selecting group of people. The majority of Vale fans don't. So we read on here that masses are returning, but there are probably an almost equal number of masses who are ****bed of at admin and staying away. Net result, not much change. As a die hard Vale fan, I'm feeling very down today. I really think we could be on a one way trip to oblivion. The spirit and unity lasted erm, four days.

My first and second team lost. Not a good football day :-(

Frustrating thing is, this is the first time I wanted you to win. Before, a win would just cushion the board, past and present and I didn't want that. Now I wan you to win every game you play.

Still, I'm a spurs fan, I'm used to feeling like this. Onwards and upwards and chin up!

Poor game. The effort was there but no quality. Everyone's first touch was poor except RICO who had a fantastic game IMO.

Strange subs. Would have given Taylor more time on the wing as we were crying out for some width.

Pope missed a sitter too.

Extremely poor show today,I thought it was bad enough Tuesday but this beat it,have to say we need 10 more points to stop up and if this is how the lads are going to play ... well you no the rest,on the crowd thing,no one as said yet that maybe just maybe some have gone over to the dark side and started to watch premier Leauge football instead of second division stuff,

We had 1600/1700 more fans today than what we would of had five weeks ago.

It was a good gate today unless you really thought we would pull in over 6500 ? I never did simply because it's still far to much to pay on the gate and also we are not near the top and going for promotion.

Worryingly though is it Hereford next home game on the Tuesday?

I'd be very very surprised to see a Crowd above 4500

Than we would HAVE had . HAD!!!! Grrrr

I feel like the players looked-dejected.

The 8 game unbeaten run included some very average teams.

We now have 3 of the top 6 to play away which will be tough.

The reality of losing 10 points really affected the players as but for this a victory yesterday would have put us in the play offs.

It os the 3rd time in the last 4 games we have conceded and this has cost us 5 points.

We looked tired and had no invention-apart from Boom and Rico most players were below par.

Myself and my son who are season ticket holders put 30 quid in the bucket again as we did this on Tues.

I hope the players and management show the same commitment me and my son have.

We need a swift appointment as owner to give everyone hope.

First match back and a pretty poor game to be honest and hearing MA post match interview makes you wonder if he couldn't be bothered to motivate the players today. They looked very flat when they came out and performed that way. No urgency and quite willing just to pass it square or backwards until we gave it away.

Sorry but I have to say the ball control for professional football players was shocking at times OK the pitch looked poor but they didn't seem to have the same problem.

Dodds, Taylor Rigg were quite awful and I was looking forward to seeing Shuker and Marshall and neither did much at all. Marshall does take a wicked corner though.

Put a tenner in the bucket and spent a bit in the club shop (which was full). Going to be a tense few weeks I have my fingers crossed we'll get someone who is going to sort this club out because on this showing fans are not going to be flocking back to see what was on offer. Yes I know the players haven't been paid but surely the players realise they are in the shop window. On todays showing Richards and Loft would be the only ones I'd be interested in.

Archived