onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Announcement from SEO Needed

Barcroft

Your repetitive rubbish and name calling make not odds now the damage is done.There is peoples jobs that will go at the club and I'm not talking players and coaching staff,but hey you got rid of the board well done.

Was it SEO that produced year on year of 6 figure losses?

Was it SEO who turned away a number of investment opportunities because they may threaten the power of the incumbents?

Was it SEO who set ludicrously unrealistic budgets this year?

Was it SEO who decided to pay a chancer £100k+ a year for a previously unpaid job?

Was it SEO who issued 100,000 nil paid shares and alienated the fan base?

Was it SEO who forgot to pay the tax man?

Come on, phizz. You're entitled to your opinion but please base it on the facts.

Advert

Sorry, the responsibility for this lies with the Board. Whatever fans have done is as a result of the actions or lack of action from the Board!!!

Yes you keep telling your self that,explaine that to the folks out of work.

SEO financially damaged the club. That is fact.
Obviously that is true but the board should have acted by taking the necessary steps....great big ones as far away from Vale Park as possible.

SEO was a warning one which the board were too stupid to heed shame on them all.

All as i ever wanted to do was watch my football team thru no fault of my own they are now fighting for their very survival should they get out of this mess and get new owners how long before the splinter groups begin to circle again when things dont blend

All as i ever wanted to do was watch my football team thru no fault of my own they are now fighting for their very survival should they get out of this mess and get new owners how long before the splinter groups begin to circle again when things dont blend

The club is fighting for its survival, of course it is.

Years of losses have ensured that.

Again, its all very basic business principals

Yes well done in helping bring the club to its knees.

It's been a knee jerk reaction with out thought.Seo anti board black and gold V 2001 Mold yove all done your best to try and destroy Port Vale.Vale supporters need to stay out of the club business and get on with watching football

Dear me ,even now still cant see the wood for the trees , no hope !!:banghead:

If the vale is going to find a buyer, it has to reflect that it has the potential to be a viable buisness, irespective of the current finanacial situation. The only way to do this is for the SEO campaign to cease, and all return to show the prospective buyer the potential profit the club can generate, if not jobs i.e. back room staff etc. will go.Dont worry about lining the boards pockets they will have to wait for any money they are owed like the rest of the folks their.

The chinese word for crisis is opportunity it needs to be seen as that.

COME ON THE VALE.

It's been a knee jerk reaction with out thought.Seo anti board black and gold V 2001 Mold yove all done your best to try and destroy Port Vale.Vale supporters need to stay out of the club business and get on with watching football

Knee Jerk reaction without thought? This has been planned for 18 months!!! Get your facts right, I'm proud of playing my part as painful as this is, you need to show your club how much you love it because all you have been doing is lining Millers pockets. Congratulations you prized idiot!

You really have no understanding of the situation do you? You can't have or you wouldn't be making such silly comments.

Don't you understand that if supporters hadn't taken this stance there would be no football at VP to watch? Don't you understand that the majority of people who joined SEO hated not going to see their team week after week?

Don't you understand that it was sheer desparation in seeing the Club we love near to extinction?

No I don't believe that you understand any of the above.

I'm sorry but in my opinion it's you that have given no thought to this whole situation. Your knee jerk reaction is to blame anyone who has tried desparately to make the Directors listen.

I would imagine all the groups to make statements in the near future.

NLV comments on Facebook

North London Valiants would like to encourage all Vale fans to pull together during the coming days and weeks as the club faces a difficult time during this period.

Recent board members, Lloyd, Deakin, Miller, Oliver, Bratt, Jackson, Meigh and Mudie have brought the club to this desperate position. No doubt they will try to blame the fans and those who have sought to hold them to their promises to be open, honest and transparent. Sadly, all the fans have had to endure nothing but lies and misinformation on top of gross mismanagement and dereliction of their directors’ fiduciary duties.

The Port Vale board treated fans and shareholders with contempt and disrespect for more than 18 months. They systematically ignored the views, concerns and suggestions from fans, most notably a vote of no confidence at last June's EGM.

The board turned away many investment opportunities which makes the situation harder to take as we could have been in a different situation today. This spectacular failure ended up with the directors issuing the infamous nil-paid shares. It is our belief that the board have consistently acted in a way that has been protective of their own position of privilege and perks, rather than the best interest of the club and we hope that recent board members will be brought to account for their actions. How, the board were able to pay ex-Chairman Peter Miller a package worth around £180,000 when the club were already in financial trouble is beyond belief.

This day could have been avoided if the shareholders had been listened to at various points along this nightmare journey, but no, the ethos of V2001 was well and truly demolished and fans were ignored. The legacy of the directors of Valiant 2001 will be failure. Sadly. it will be the fans, players and staff who will suffer.

There has been a lot of friction between fans of all opinions over the last 18 months but now is the time to put those differences behind us and move forward in helping Port Vale FC survive and find new owners.

NLV would like to offer our support to Micky, the players and all Port Vale employees at this distraught time.

Archived